Is it me or do Lexus cars seem feminine?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I have a 22 ES350 and I could see why you would say that. I enjoy it though, not much performance but it looks nice, it’s affordable, the ride is smooth and I’ve heard good things about the dependability. The sales lady told me that this is the last car that I will buy lol.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Nah

Also a Lexus is an amazing investment as well. They’re right near the top of the most reliable and well-made cars. A Lexus with 150k miles on it is basically looked at as just being broken in
I copped an 04 model of the gs300 that looks like this

Got a infotainment touch screen and monitors in the headrests. Only 117k miles:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Where yall nikkas live at? That would explain everything. nikkas sayin Camry a girl car when every nikka who drive Uber got one. Lol. I mostly see women in Nissan and Infiniti to be honest. Lexus is a mixed bag cause I see women in the SUVs but barely ever see women in the sedans. Bottom line is none of this shyt matters if the car is dope and reliable.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2022_lexus_is-350_sedan_f-sport_fq_oem_1_1600.jpg

I'd drive the shyt outta this...:ld:
:myman:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Also old and young

For example old man cars are more blocky (Escalade, Accord, Buicks, Lincoln) while young people cars are more sleek and tapered.

it's just a general shift that i have noticed. some brands like Ferrari are going to stay generally feminine.

it reminds me of the shift to acceptable public display of excessive ostentation and flashy bling in the roaring 1920's when the rich/poor divide and the general economy was like is it now.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I have a Lexus. It’s smooth. Worry free. Bulletproof naturally aspirated v6. Very luxurious. Tech is behind but honestly not bad.

Test drove Mercedes bmw Audi and Porsche and decided Lexus was best car for my needs.

older BMW's and posrches had the advantage of being inline/box six engines (and so were smoother than the v6's).

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Acura interior is way too Japanese. There are so many buttons and sharp angles on the dash that it looks more like a super computer than a luxury car. Lexus, while it still has a ways to go, it’s a much more luxurious car inside than an Acura.

That’s really where the European cars win out, their interiors are killing everybody else.
I felt that way about Infinity, always thought that console looked like an ATM dont know if it changed recently but then :scust:
Lexus got some of the most reliable luxury cars.
Thats cause its basically a toyota, when I was in Japan the only ones that carries the Lex badge was the big body sedan, the sport coupe and the big truck all the others Toyota badge

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I felt that way about Infinity, always thought that console looked like an ATM dont know if it changed recently but then :scust:

Thats cause its basically a toyota, when I was in Japan the only ones that carries the Lex badge was the big body sedan, the sport coupe and the big truck all the others Toyota badge
Not basically it is Toyota. They just rebadge the cars in America to appeal as a true luxury brand. When in Japan they are just more expensive luxury Toyota models.