Is It Just Me Or Do Woman Age Quicker Than Men..

Daps
i have no idea what fantasy world you guys live in but i know more good, youthful looking older women than men.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Mos girls hate to admit it. But once they hit 26-27 its a wrap. There's no way in hell they can compete with they young 18-21 year old counterparts anyways

Why is it a "wrap"? There aren't any men looking for women that are 26-27 or older? Or does every man on earth only want a woman that's 18-21?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Why is it a "wrap"? There aren't any men looking for women that are 26-27 or older? Or does every man on earth only want a woman that's 18-21?

Most dudes like young girls, and most chicks like older dudes. It just tends to be the way of the world.

That why back in highschool the prettiest girl in the class usually is going out with some older college cat who is 5 years her senior.

Ask a 26 year old dude would he rather go out with a girl who is 26 or a girl who is 21. And 9 times out of 10 he will pick the 21 year old.

shyt even ask a 30 year old dude would he rather go out with a 26 year old or a 22 year old and he will usually pick the young chick.

Young girls like older dudes and older dudes like younger girls that the way its always been. The older a girl gets the less desirable she becomes. Thats why chicks biologically go into panic mode when they dont got a man and they are in there late 20s early 30s. Because they know its the beginning of the end.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Most dudes like young girls, and most chicks like older dudes. It just tends to be the way of the world.

That why back in highschool the prettiest girl in the class usually is going out with some older college cat who is 5 years her senior.

Ask a 26 year old dude would he rather go out with a girl who is 26 or a girl who is 21. And 9 times out of 10 he will pick the 21 year old.

shyt even ask a 30 year old dude would he rather go out with a 26 year old or a 22 year old and he will usually pick the young chick.

Young girls like older dudes and older dudes like younger girls that the way its always been. The older a girl gets the less desirable she becomes. Thats why chicks biologically go into panic mode when they dont got a man and they are in there late 20s early 30s. Because they know its the beginning of the end.

Soooooo men only date women from 18-25? They never go over? & men don't find women over 26 desirable?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mos girls hate to admit it. But once they hit 26-27 its a wrap. There's no way in hell they can compete with they young 18-21 year old counterparts anyways

yep, that's why it's really no shirt off my back what any woman over 26 thinks.

i'll keep them 2012 "born after 1990" models on deck. :ahh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Soooooo men only date women from 18-25? They never go over? & men don't find women over 26 desirable?

Cmon on G :beli:

Of course some men date chicks over 25. Its just not what they prefer. Same way chicks dont always date their ideal man. We all settle.

Also most men meet their wifey when she is under 25. And they grow old together and eventually settle down. Like ya boy :smugfavre:

But usually a single 21 year old girl is in a better position than a single 28 year old.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The younger they are more prissy and feel like they are entitled. O lder chicks are more bout it.younger girls can maintain by doing less though. And they can piss me off with their stupidness/ignorance and immaturity. Older girls can be like that too i guess.i dunno i like girls closer to my age. I just wanna f*ck the young ones but i feel like older ones are more bout it and easier to acheive since they are more experienced. Id rep my generation hard if i could. 25 -35 is still food to me. Better than 21 and under. With their omg he talked to me a$$

Ashley Banks

Daps
Cmon on G :beli:

Of course some men date chicks over 25. Its just not what they prefer. Same way chicks dont always date their ideal man. We all settle.

Also most men meet their wifey when she is under 25. And they grow old together and eventually settle down. Like ya boy :smugfavre:

But usually a single 21 year old girl is in a better position than a single 28 year old.

:ohhh: So the men that are dating a woman over 25 are settling, all men prefer women under 25, and a single woman over 25 is in a bad position. I get it now.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What kind of black women do you guys know/see that's hit by 26? O_o

Most 26 year old's I know still look like teens. I can't.
I think we're talking about women in general, black women age the best overall so this doesn't apply to many of them

But...

Once women in general hit 30 their stock drops and men's stock rises

Because men don't really come into their own or reach their prime until 25-30

Women look their best typically in ages 18-24 after that it's a decline.