Is it inevitable that a man progresses into more or less an a$$hole?

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i think they do. but its not that men get hardened by life its that they get disenchanted by it. they lose that magic or that spark that kids have and to some extent women always have. that in a way has me not really mad at women for divorcing later on. i couldnt imagine whats its like to have to live with some of these bitter ass dudes. take any bitter ass grown man you know and just imagine having to live with dude. some of these posters already seem miserable af when they post and everybody here is young af imagine having to live with them when they get older and are even more miserable

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I call it cynicism. A man can only deal with so much stupidity and bullshyt in his life before he stops giving a damn about the wants of others.

Women... seem to have an endless tolerance for that shyt tho. Maybe that's why we need them.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I call it cynicism. A man can only deal with so much stupidity and bullshyt in his life before he stops giving a damn about the wants of others.

Women... seem to have an endless tolerance for that shyt tho. Maybe that's why we need them.

:ohhh::ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I've seen plenty of dudes in their 40s still acting like simps and getting played for it. Some people never learn.