Is It General Consensus That David Puddy Was The Best Non Main Character On Seinfeld?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I always found puddy to be a remixed version of Tony the "mimbo" never bought into his character or the actor (who does the same schtick everywhere).

Some of the best characters were the ones you only saw like twice in the whole show like the black manager at the place they'd eat the way he'd just dressed them down for stepping out of line always cracked me up. Or the Chinese dude that Elaine hit with her car (that was related to the lawyer George was seeing but wanted dark jerry), the way he enunciated "she's the terminator" was hilarious

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ping. nevah lose a case. hasta la vista, baby. :birdman:

Yeah, the discussion about moves was hilarious. Estelle is like "Kramer made a pass at me :queen: " and Frank's like "what ya crazy.. :rudy: "

"he stopped short"

"Stopped short?! :huh: that's my move..."

Jerry: " hmm stopping short... that's a good move.. :patrice: "

Frank : You're damn right it's a good move! :ufdup:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My n1gga Keith Hernandez was gold in that one episode.... "what are you waiting for? You're Keith Hernandez! You were in Game 6!"

Newman always came with that :smugdraper: attitude. I remember when Jerry had to go see him for giving him fleas and Newman was trying to play it off... "How could I give you fleas? Maybe you keep your apartment in disrepair... Maybe you live in squalor..." The way he delivered those lines so smugly just had me :russ: