is it gay to agree to do somethin gay for money, but.....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
then
Only if he gives the money back
is a straight man fukks another man for money or is willing to do so the same logic would apply.

if you're paid to do something that doesn't mean you like what you're doing only that you wanted the money enough to do the task asked of you. if its something against your morals and you do it for money that makes you a sellout.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I bet there are some nikkaz that done went to another state where they are not known and set up shop at a hotel and set up a profile on backpage and offered "covered blowjobs", made their money, bounced back home, and blew it all at the strip club

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I bet there are some nikkaz that done went to another state where they are not known and set up shop at a hotel and set up a profile on backpage and offered "covered blowjobs", made their money, bounced back home, and blew it all at the strip club
Sounds like you speaking from experience bruh:patrice:

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Shiiiiiiiiiit, they still hirin????!!!!

He moved a while back, I really would have tried to hook this up just for the fukkery.

should of taken the job tbh. although you would of had flabby n sick cacs trying to get you to fukk them :krs:

Naw breh, I wouldn't be able to go through with it. I'm not at all homophobic but I'm not built for working in a gay club.

The funny thing is he told me that bad women always came through, like that was gonna make me want to jump at the chance to work there. I would be so embarrassed if a chick that knows me saw me behind the bar in a gay club:wow: I think I would just move away and start a new life under a new name.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Naw breh, I wouldn't be able to go through with it. I'm not at all homophobic but I'm not built for working in a gay club.

The funny thing is he told me that bad women always came through, like that was gonna make me want to jump at the chance to work there. I would be so embarrassed if a chick that knows me saw me behind the bar in a gay club:wow: I think I would just move away and start a new life under a new name.
:laff: i slyly want to try it out whilst im still alive, the thought of having cacs trying to pay my niggR self to fukk them is funny to me

"ive never had a big black cock, i'll pay you 10,000 right after you finish your shift" :mjpls:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
7505%20-%20USWA_unified_world_heavyweight_championship%20laughing%20suit%20uswa%20vince_mcmahon.gif

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:laff: i slyly want to try it out whilst im still alive, the thought of having cacs trying to pay my niggR self to fukk them is funny to me

"ive never had a big black cock, i'll pay you 10,000 right after you finish your shift" :mjpls:

If your in good shape, I'm sure you can get on somewhere. Good luck.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Any man comfortable with his sexuality would not have a problem with this. In fact, not doing this means you're insecure because you probably are indeed gay.

Matter fact, lemme go make me a page just to prove my own heterosexuality. :yeshrug: