is it gay to agree to do somethin gay for money, but.....

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
.....when u get to the hotel to suck his dikk, you back out at the last minute(im talkin bout on ya knees, mouth open), then you be like:whoa: "i can't even do this".

nikka told me he agreed to do that shyt, but since he backed out, he's not gay:shaq2:

shyt, Im gay for makin this thread.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The story is, he had fallen on hard times financially, so he made a backpage profile offering "professional white men" his services.

His email and Google voice account had 20 inquiries in an hour. His rate was $50.

And this was a weekday

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The story is, he had fallen on hard times financially, so he made a backpage profile offering "professional white men" his services.

His email and Google voice account had 20 inquiries in an hour. His rate was $50.

And this was a weekday

Yo, this is one of the few legitimately funny troll threads :ehh:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:pachaha:

I was looking into being a bar tender at one point in time. My homegirls cousin is gay and told me he could get me on behind the bar at the gay club he worked at if I went to bar tending school. He was talking 700-1000+ a night 3 nights a week. He described the things I would see and told me it would be fair game for them to try and flirt with me and I would have to roll with it. I passed.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I was looking into being a bar tender at one point in time. My homegirls cousin is gay and told me he could get me on behind the bar at the gay club he worked at if I went to bar tending school. He was talking 700-1000+ a night 3 nights a week. He described the things I would see and told me it would be fair game for them to try and flirt with me and I would have to roll with it. I passed.
Shiiiiiiiiiit, they still hirin????!!!!

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

should of taken the job tbh. although you would of had flabby n sick cacs trying to get you to fukk them :krs: