Is it fidducked up that I only like watching the first 30 mins of Intervention..

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
One of the funniest episodes they ever made, I can't fake tho the faces she was makin while high was scary as fukk. bytch looked like a character off The Ring. I know yall seen that one fool smokin bath salts? There was no rehabbin that, dude ain't ever come down from that high. :laff: :damn:

:laff: I need to DL this!!!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I tend to watch only if I see black people on it or a white bytch with potential so I can see how she looks after she gets cleaned up.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
I be watchin this shyt a lot, the computer duster one was prolly the funniest episodes but there be some slutty bytches off that dog food. :obama:

that broad's eyes when she got lit was :eek::merchant:

i don't scare easy but if i was zoned and saw her staring i'd be on guard..

the joint where dude got zoned of DXM was interesting cause dude was a smart kid,to get that desperate to serve other dudes though is:snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was fried when I saw that episode so her eyes creeped me out, she looked crazy as fukk. But the heroin, meth, and crack addicts are always the most interesting cuz that's some low down dirty shyt to do to yourself. :no:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
One i remember da most was dis crazy ass bish butt naked in some dirty ass room eatin spaghetti wit her hand n throwin dat shyt at da camera crew and her sister. Dat bish was LOO-NAE. :whoo: :huhldup:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
if i know intervention is coming on...ill read the summary to find out what they're addicted to. then i'll go out and buy the same drug...and abuse it while im watching the episode.

makes me feel like im :win:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
if i know intervention is coming on...ill read the summary to find out what they're addicted to. then i'll go out and buy the same drug...and abuse it while im watching the episode.

makes me feel like im :win:

:deadrose:

allison-intervention-600x336.jpg

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't watch this show much but there actually is an EP about a girl addicted to computer dusters? Like the compressed air cans???? :laff:

I remember when I was with Best Buy, we had to lock them up like they were laptops or something, cause those emo kids would come through and sit in an aisle and get high of them shyts :laugh:

:krs::gladbron: i been SLEEPING!!!! LINK!!!!!