Is it fair to say 2K is ruining gaming (enter to learn why bitc#es)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't say it's ruining gaming overall, because it's probably the only genre that can get away with their current model.

Most other genre's of gamers would boycott and shyt on the devs heavily if this was instituted in their favorite franchises.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I generally wait until the end of the year and get it for $20 on sale. I can't do the $60+ games anymore. Especially now that my current favorite game is Apex, which is free (or $10 for the first battle pass). That model seems like it will be the future. I think Sports game will eventually catch up.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So u mad u don't get free shyt anymore? :stopitslime:
They really got y'all brains to take a video game and treat digital shyt as actual commodities.

People like you are the reason they can act like they only have a limited supply of digital du rags.

:mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm glad you posted this and separated it
Not gonna lie 2k6 was my favorite, or whichever one had planet rock as the theme.
I played since dreamcast too and I'm 32 now
shyt has been the same for years, besides a few animations but the collision detection has gotten worse.
What sucks is if they had good people behind the boards, they could easily tweak this game to make it dope.
But logically if you play this 2k20, its the worst of them all. The badges and stats just make it to where you are either controlling the animation or becoming someone elses
Pair that with the janky gameplay, and you have people rolling under picks instead of over. Passes straight to other players, string ball dribble animations that have always been here
I could go on forever...whether they do it on purpose or not, shyt is really immersion breaking. I dont really care about Park or online, dont take it serious as most people. But the cheese makes the game
weird to play too, its not a basketball sim at all. You basically have to be a loser to get to 98-99 and then just behind the back behind brick wall picks to shoot a green everytime. At that point, people may call me a bytch or a loser, whatever... you shouldnt even be playing the game. There is nothing else for you to conquer because the game is broken. If you can hit all green every time and hide, what the point?

I like to hop on and play a few games, but this one exposed alot of adult males. We will win like 8 games and lose 3 and everyone is bytching and complaining, logging off so they dont drop levels. Its fukking hilarious to me, if you are at level 95 you are already good enough to play anyone... you dont need to duck games and worry. All this new system did was make people act even more bytch made than they already were. Just hop on the dots and play if you're a high level. :russ: At my age I dont take winning and losing serious on a video game, I dont showboat or cry... its arcade basketball :hhh: get back in line and try to crush the next shyt.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Split the games up, make my team and my player it’s own thing. They can run that title they entire gen.

I might not even buy 2k21 for next gen. It usually takes a year for them to work out the kinks. 2k21 for this gen will probably be the same exact thing as 20.

man I just pulled out the PS3 and booted up college hoops 2k8 save from 2013.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Actually you should blame the NBA and NFL for putting these companies under such strict development cycles.

Add WWE to that.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Rare co-sign with Court. Take-Two Interactive, the Publisher for 2K Sports AND Rockstar, is the most egregious peddler of this fake currency industry because it's spilling into a variety of titles. And yes, it's ruining the industry. Just raise the damn price of video games to $70 or $80 and let's be done with this shyt.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So u mad u don't get free shyt anymore? :stopitslime:
Once I buy a $60 video game, EVERYTHING in the title should be free thereafter (MMOs notwithstanding). 2K has stretched the grind on things like MyPlayer out extremely long in order to tempt players to buy VC and just pay their way to a 90 overall. That is some bullshyt and you're a shill for defending it.

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
yall still buy those shyts :mjlol:
they'll never have to change or try anything new if they know folks are still going to buy :yeshrug: