is it ever ok to punch a bish?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Spitting on someone on purpose should be illegal? Why did you spit on someone? :why:

What is the exact charge?

This white bytch hit my car and was getting in my face talking shyt like she was going to do something so I spit in her face. It was my word against hers but those racist fukks up in Coarsegold didn't give a fukk. I denied the charges and fought the case but it took a year of going to court at Bass Lake almost an hour away for me to beat it. They said it was assault and took het word even though there was no witnesses.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeeeeears ago, a buddy of mine called the cops cause his chick spat on him. Cops came, didn't do shyt. Said they weren't arresting someone for spitting, so my boy spat at them. Guess who got arrested?

fukk the police.

The worst part is I received a letter almost a year later saying they were pressing charges on me. I had already forgotten about the incident.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
spitting is the most disgusting thing aside from getting pee'd on or sh1t on in my book. i'd definitely dump the nearest drinks or pitcher on a chick for that.

not into hitting women. under extreme circumstances maybe. women do need to learn not to push dudes over the edge and respect that dudes won't hit them if they don't get out of order.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeeeeears ago, a buddy of mine called the cops cause his chick spat on him. Cops came, didn't do shyt. Said they weren't arresting someone for spitting, so my boy spat at them. Guess who got arrested?

fukk the police.

:russ: sounds like a Dave Chappelle "when keeping it real goes wrong" skit...

Anyways I'd say ONLY if your life is in danger should you hit a woman. I don't condone women getting in men's faces, cursing them out, hitting them and wildin out and the man cant do ANYTHING but the "law" doesn't give a damn about what I condone unfortunately.

I've seen women put hands on men and those men had the will power to walk away. I've seen a woman punching a man in the back of his head repeatedly AS HE was walking away from her, the bytch was kicking his car as he was attempting to DRIVE AWAY from her ass:facepalm: dude had strong will.

Now every story I've heard of men who DIDNT possess that willpower and put breaks on a chick ended up with them in jail. Every single time. From "she hit him first" "she spat on him" she "tore up all his possessions" WHATEVER she did, the man ended up incarcerated....

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
This white bytch hit my car and was getting in my face talking shyt like she was going to do something so I spit in her face. It was my word against hers but those racist fukks up in Coarsegold didn't give a fukk. I denied the charges and fought the case but it took a year of going to court at Bass Lake almost an hour away for me to beat it. They said it was assault and took het word even though there was no witnesses.

this is why i don't give a fukk about people who get arrested :umad: u spit in her face then u lied about it to the officer bc you are a p*ssy. When ppl talk about wots wrong with people these days this is one of the things :damn: people got this "WELL I DON'T THINK ANYBODY SAW ME SO WHY CAN"T I JUST BLATENTLY LIE LIKE A SCUMBAG AND GET AWAY WITH IT" :bryan:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
this is why i don't give a fukk about people who get arrested :umad: u spit in her face then u lied about it to the officer bc you are a p*ssy. When ppl talk about wots wrong with people these days this is one of the things :damn: people got this "WELL I DON'T THINK ANYBODY SAW ME SO WHY CAN"T I JUST BLATENTLY LIE LIKE A SCUMBAG AND GET AWAY WITH IT" :bryan:

:umad: Don't come in here calling people Pussies because you're in front of a keyboard. Fake ass internet thug. I do what I got to do to handle my life. I didn't get arrested. This shyt came back a year later. Nothing of me spitting in her face was said that day. Cop sent us on our way that day. Why am I going to incriminate myself you fukken retard. It was something petty and had no business going to court to start with. There's alway got to be some moral bytch like you that thinks things are always rose colored. Breaking news dumb fukk... shyt happens and people get put in situations where you got to do what you got to do. So get off that high horse you're on dipshyt. Welcome to real life. This isn't a fairytale where your fairy ass thinks he lives in. :pacspit:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I'll Dan Henderson overhand right a bytch if she tests nuts breh:birdman:

That work:whew: bytches dont want it