is it ever ok to punch a bish?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I mean to hit them like a man? Like in that Ray J vid with Mack 10's wife? What if a female is cursing and spitting at you?:leon:

So apparently the homie went out one night and this bish got heated over bullsh1t. Cursed at him. Was threatening to give him the beats. He turned his back and the bish spit in his direction. He wanted to swing on that bish. He boxes, so he's capeable of doin damage, but that bish woulda pressed charges. He claimed she actually told him she would if he hit her :what:

So he's telling me and his cousin the story and asked what we would have done. I'm like, what u did. Just leave. Cops dont usually care why a n1gga punched a bish. No use going to jail over that. But his cousin is one of those "I don't give a fukk" azz n1ggaz and said he woulda KO'd her:aicmon: And called me a bish for my position.

Am I a bish?:noah:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I mean to hit them like a man? Like in that Ray J vid with Mack 10's wife? What if a female is cursing and spitting at you?:leon:

So apparently the homie went out one night and this bish got heated over bullsh1t. Cursed at him. Was threatening to give him the beats. He turned his back and the bish spit in his direction. He wanted to swing on that bish. He boxes, so he's capeable of doin damage, but that bish woulda pressed charges. He claimed she actually told him she would if he hit her :what:

So he's telling me and his cousin the story and asked what we would have done. I'm like, what u did. Just leave. Cops dont usually care why a n1gga punched a bish. No use going to jail over that. But his cousin is one of those "I don't give a fukk" azz n1ggaz and said he woulda KO'd her:aicmon: And called me a bish for my position.

Am I a bish?:noah:

it aint smart but if there are no witnesses you could probably get away with it. i was just thinking about this earlier how i seen a drunk bytch up in some guys face downtown and was screaming at him telling him fukk you and all this and he took a swing and hit her right in the cocaine sniffer, broke this bytches nose too blood every where, she was on the ground crying going "Y-y-y-y-o-o-o-yo-yo-yo-youre never supp-po-po-po-possed to hit a girlllllllllllll" but i watch the whole thing she instigated the entire fight and i hate to say she got what she deserved but she definetly got what was coming to her. you cant act like that, but yeah for legal reasons its better to just walk away.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Unless she's trying to kill you or chop off your balls, etc. yeah. If not no.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
it aint smart but if there are no witnesses you could probably get away with it. i was just thinking about this earlier how i seen a drunk bytch up in some guys face downtown and was screaming at him telling him fukk you and all this and he took a swing and hit her right in the cocaine sniffer, broke this bytches nose too blood every where, she was on the ground crying going "Y-y-y-y-o-o-o-yo-yo-yo-youre never supp-po-po-po-possed to hit a girlllllllllllll" but i watch the whole thing she instigated the entire fight and i hate to say she got what she deserved but she definetly got what was coming to her. you cant act like that, but yeah for legal reasons its better to just walk away.

Yeah, it's more legal than anything. Just too much drama. Then in LA, bishes always droppin names of gang affiliated n1ggaz. "Do u know Baby Death from so and so?"

Me: no, I'm not familiar

Crazy bish: that's my brother and he gonna beat muthafukkin azz

Me: :merchant:

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she spit on you or hit you, then by all mens rock her real quick. But if she is just talking that yang yang then walk away.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
if she spit on you or hit you, then by all mens rock her real quick. But if she is just talking that yang yang then walk away.

Hitting may be self defense, but spitting? I don't know. The law is crazy.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Hitting may be self defense, but spitting? I don't know. The law is crazy.

Spitting is considered assault.

For uppity bytches at bars the best thing to do is dump the nearest pitcher of liquid over their head. It doesnt get you catchin charges, the most a bouncer would do is ask you to leave, and the chick would flip (it would ruin her night).

Plus you would be like :russ: that felt good

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can charge you for spitting. It's happened to me.

Yeeeeears ago, a buddy of mine called the cops cause his chick spat on him. Cops came, didn't do shyt. Said they weren't arresting someone for spitting, so my boy spat at them. Guess who got arrested?

fukk the police.