Is it ever acceptable to holla at ya old flame?

YBE

Banned
Daps
If you're really over her and think you can get some casual sex out of it, I don't see why not.

If you're hollering at her when you're drunk though, you ain't over shyt
:usure:

You know she's saving those drunk voicemales you leave her for a good laugh when she's feeling down.

Not always true. When I'm drunk, I just like talking to people, just to talk :manny: Im cool with every & anybody at that point :russ: :lolbron:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not always true. When I'm drunk, I just like talking to people, just to talk :manny: Im cool with every & anybody at that point :russ: :lolbron:

Real shyt, I never understood the consistent angry drunk.

Feel like I could bring peace to the middle east when Im buzzin I be cool with everybody

Then I sober up the next day like "I cant believe I was acting cool with that bytch ass nikka last night :snoop:"

YBE

Banned
Daps
Real shyt, I never understood the consistent angry drunk.

Feel like I could bring peace to the middle east when Im buzzin I be cool with everybody

Then I sober up the next day like "I cant believe I was acting cool with that bytch ass nikka last night :snoop:"

Exactly :russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man fukking an ex sounds good in theory, but that after nut remorse will really have u like :snoop:

I mean they're and ex for a reason, and chances are someone's gonna catch them feelings.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have no better options and money is not involved...go for it nothing to lose... as long as you dont emotionally invest you good :ehh: