Is it ever acceptable to holla at ya old flame?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
When you're on your death bed none of this trivial shyt will matter

Do what the fukk you feel mayne

Tru dat but I dont got the bug (:ahh:) so I dont give a fukk bout my death bed yet. Talkin bout the here and now. Real talk, im not gonna die for a min. I'm too strong to die from some bullshyt, nikka. So what the fukk should I do? If I text this bytch shes gonna think im drunk. If i call this bytch shes gonna KNOW im drunk.

bytches...

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
if your drunk thats good... you wont look pathetic... girls love to clown on their exes like that... if you broke up with her... you really gotta consider whether or not you want to lose the upper hand

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tru dat but I dont got the bug (:ahh:) so I dont give a fukk bout my death bed yet. Talkin bout the here and now. Real talk, im not gonna die for a min. I'm too strong to die from some bullshyt, nikka. So what the fukk should I do? If I text this bytch shes gonna think im drunk. If i call this bytch shes gonna KNOW im drunk.

bytches...

Your whole state of mind is what Im talking about

You know you're not on your death bed so you're overthinking everything, which done led alotta nikkas into missing out on some p*ssy

If you think you still gotta chance hit her up. Not tonight though, cause its a lil late already so she's more prone to view it as a thirsty text instead of a genuine whats up. Do it before 10 if you gon do it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the break up was bad, you're going to spend more time than necessary just trying to fukk. You can put in half as much effort and fukk 2-3 randoms in the same amount of time, if p*ssy is just what you're after.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bytches...

LMMFAO!!!

That's the realest shyt I've heard from a dude ever.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never let them see you sweat. (unless you beating it up, if you ain't sweatin then your not doing it right)

If you ended it, then you gotta be a man about it and let that go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you broke up....and it was bad. And you haven't really talked for a good half year or so?

Even if you're fairly drunk and really really tyrna get it in?

If you're really over her and think you can get some casual sex out of it, I don't see why not.

If you're hollering at her when you're drunk though, you ain't over shyt :usure:

You know she's saving those drunk voicemales you leave her for a good laugh when she's feeling down.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Last semester, I got pissy drunk one weekend :flabbynsick: Randomly drunk dialed my ex from like 2 years ago just cuz everybody i tried first was sleep, so I said why not :manny: We ended up talking for hours til i sobered up. She lucky I live in DC now :whew:

Now i think about it, its kinda fukked up I never called her again.