Is it discrimination to not smash cause she's in a wheelchair

mag357

Superstar
Daps
details breh :dame:

how was the experience? :dame:

She lived in my development... married to a normal sized bro... I think they had a normal sized kid too.

I gotta pass by their crib to get out the development, and I'd see her sometimes outside..

Phatter than a muthafuka.
Darkskinned... pretty good looking
Any nikka would hit that shyt.

She ain't like the lil nubby midgets, more like just really short with the normal people sized heads.
(Theres like dwarfs and then there's midgets, I dnt know the difference tho)

Anyway, I actually bagged her when I was moving away from that area, I happened to be at the store, chopped it up wit her, exchanged numbers..

She was pretty easy. Came thru... bent that ass over and hit

Now I say this... i really wanted to do it because it was like a bucket list thing.
But it wasn't all that tho.

Obviously the math and physics of fukking someone who is that much shorter than you will be alil off.

And in a way, it just kinda seems like ur fukking a child... :sitdown: I know

So it was cool to scratch that off the list...
And to throw out there "Hey, I fukked a midget before"...

But I'm good... wouldnt need to do it again

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Breh, real talk.

I turned down a chick in a wheelchair at the club. She had a few drinks already and one of her friends hyped her up to come speak. Convo was cool until she asked what I was doing afterwards. She hinted that she wasn't ready to go home and wanted to continue the conversation elsewhere..

I told her that I needed to hit the bathroom first and we can figure it out when I come back.

Man, I ducked off and bounced on her...

I just couldn't do it. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
10769471-large.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obligatory @A.V.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/2702188/
Ayo true story:

So I'm locked in the hole (the jail INSIDE the jail) in the county jail, awaiting my transfer to the State Department of Corrections, and being as we're locked in our cells virtually 24 hours a day, due to disciplinary infractions, shyt gets so dead that there's nothing else to do socially, outside of talk...listen to nikkas rhyme, bang on the doors, and tell stories. So there's this cat named Chris, around 20...tall, lanky goofy square black kid wit the 96 Kobe fro, and we all goin back & forth talkin about hoes, and he breaks out this story: (I'ma tell it from his perspective)

Chris: Man...you nikkas ever fukk a handicap bytch?

Us: :heh: nikka GTFOH

Chris: Man...ayo. Back when I first joined the Navy, I was stationed in Virginia Beach...and everyone knows it's hoes out there. I was on Facebook one time, and I came across this BAD ASS bytch who use to model, named Alicia. Ol girl looked like Gabrielle Union but a little lighter. So I talk to her for a few days, she got modeling pics up and everything, and she seemed prude, but she told me she was into military guys, and eventually we graduated to phone convos. Chick ended up being mad down to earth, drama-free, and said she just liked to relax n watch movies in her free time. I'm just looking to fukk, but based off her demeanor, I'm seeing it's potential and shyt...

So a week or two goes by, and she's inviting me over to chill at her house and go out to dinner. She said she'd prefer to double date, so if I had a friend with a girl, I could bring one of my Navy homeboys. So we set everything up, and my homie & his broad were to meet us at Ruby Tuesday where we had planned to eat at. Anyways, I make to her crib the following afternoon, and she texts me and says to just walk inside, the doors unlocked. So I go inside and she's calling back to me, "I'm in here..." I walked back towards the living room where the voice was coming from, bend the corner, and I see this legless bytch lying on the fukking couch in a Vogue magazine pose! I was like :sadbron::mindblown: and she could see it on my face so she was like :to::whoa: "let me explain...come sit next to me please..." And by now I'm like fukk it, kinda feelin bad, so I figure I'll jus take the broad out to dinner since no one prolly hangs out with her anyways...leave, then forget about her forever.

So she gives me this long story about how she was an amateur model (she had the face & body to prove it at least -- minus the legs) and got into a really bad car wreck after her high school prom so she been like this ever since...she cried and shyt, and I actually felt bad. Partially cuz she was so damn badd in the face. So I say fukk it, lets go. I'll take you out to eat. And her whole face lights up. You could tell this chick was expecting rejection and had grown used to it. So I felt kind of good about takin her out, even tho it was gonna be embarrassing. So I pack her wheelchair up in the car, put her in the passenger seat, swallow my pride, and drive to Ruby Tuesday to meet my boy and her homegirl who are waiting on us.

We get there to eat, and INSTANTLY, my boy looks at me like :troll: And I assume it's cuz it's as much of a surprise to him as it is to me, but not only that, I just KNEW this nikka was Mandark laughing at me on the inside & was gonna have a field day tellin the homies this shyt. Part of me wanted to leave all of them there, but the kinder part of me saw it through. So we're eating, talking at the table, and my boy sittin across from me, handicap Alicia next to me...across from his girl. Every few minutes, I'm getting texts from my boy like :umad: "nikka u gon fukk ain't chu"........"LMAO"......."LOOK MA NO LEGS!" and all kinds of fukked up shyt, making me want to kick him in his dikk. Right around the time Alicia started noticing we were texting though, she started rubbin up against my leg...and against my wishes........my dikk was gettin hard as a MOTHERfukkER.

So we all take a check, and I tell my nikka I'ma meet him back on base. Him & his girl ride out, and it's just me & Alicia. I put her in the car, pop her wheelchair in the trunk, and ride home...the rides mostly silent cuz I'm still feeling awkward from letting a chick wit no legs rub on my dikk...So we're halfway home, and out of nowhere, she leans over, starts unzipping my pants, and puts my dikk in her mouth like it's nothing! I'm so in shock, I don't stop her and for real the shyt feel good so I'm like fukk it. She slurping and moaning and shyt, and I'm trying not to look at her legs, but I can't help myself, so I look over and almost crashed bc as her head bobs up and down, one of her fukkin nubs is bobbin up annd down against the car door and it's enough to make me fukking die from disgust and amusement at the same time...

We get to her house and I'm not even thinking about lettin her finish, I get up, and go to grab her wheelchair, and as I'm wheeling it towards her, she says, "you know, you could stay for a while...please stay..." and she looks at me wit that model face and I'm conflicted but my dikk still hard so I'm like AHHHHHH fukk it! "There's a bench under a tree in my backyard...push me back there...." is what she said, so fukk it, I did it.

The suns starting to set, and she has a secluded backyard her neighbors can't really see into, so we're sitting under the tree on the bench, and I fukk around and kiss the bytch. We're fondling eachother, and shes grabbing on my dikk again and catches me off guard when she says, "pick me up.......over there" and she points to the fukking tree. At this point, I'm in it strictly for the sake of being able to say I did it, so I pick her up and carry her like a fukking baby over to this low hanging branch of the tree. She grabs it with both arms and says, "get behind me and pull my dress up. And man.........

I fukked that bytch while she was hanging on to a tree...

And I came in her too.

Us: :deadrose:

Chris: So I nut and she's acting like it's the best sex of her life (really I'm thinking damn aint this bytch arms tired?) And long story short, I take her inside, out of pity, set her down on the couch....we have a few minutes of awkward convo, and say our goodbyes after I promise (lie) I'll be back for another date next weekend and tell her I'll call her tomorrow. I head out to my car feelin like Red in Friday when Deebo snatches his chain, and as I look up to roll my windows down, some big ass prison old head nikka is running towards my car (her pops!?), but I hadn't put my shyt in gear, so before I could even roll the windows up, this nikkas hand is in my passenger window like "HOLD UP YOUNG MAN". I ain't gon lie. I was scared to death...

First thing he says is "I SAW EVERYTHING." and as I'm scrambling for options, I'm thinking damn this nikka gone shoot me...if I pull off he gon light my car up too :to: so the only thing I can think of to diffuse the situation is pure honesty. But before I Can even get a word out, he goes, "I'm Alicias Uncle. I seen what you did to my niece. I saw the whole thing...I just wanted to run out here and thank you, because most nikkaz just leave her hanging in the tree and bounce."

Us: :gladbron:

Don't know how true it is, and I'm sure I didn't capture the essence and timing of how he told it, but shyt was top 5 GOAT stories I've ever heard in my entire life.
One of the goat stories posted :heh:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Obligatory @A.V.
Ayo true story:

So I'm locked in the hole (the jail INSIDE the jail) in the county jail, awaiting my transfer to the State Department of Corrections, and being as we're locked in our cells virtually 24 hours a day, due to disciplinary infractions, shyt gets so dead that there's nothing else to do socially, outside of talk...listen to nikkas rhyme, bang on the doors, and tell stories. So there's this cat named Chris, around 20...tall, lanky goofy square black kid wit the 96 Kobe fro, and we all goin back & forth talkin about hoes, and he breaks out this story: (I'ma tell it from his perspective)

Chris: Man...ayo. Back when I first joined the Navy, I was stationed in Virginia Beach...and everyone knows it's hoes out there. I was on Facebook one time, and I came across this BAD ASS bytch who use to model, named Alicia. Ol girl looked like Gabrielle Union but a little lighter. So I talk to her for a few days, she got modeling pics up and everything, and she seemed prude, but she told me she was into military guys, and eventually we graduated to phone convos. Chick ended up being mad down to earth, drama-free, and said she just liked to relax n watch movies in her free time. I'm just looking to fukk, but based off her demeanor, I'm seeing it's potential and shyt...

So a week or two goes by, and she's inviting me over to chill at her house and go out to dinner. She said she'd prefer to double date, so if I had a friend with a girl, I could bring one of my Navy homeboys. So we set everything up, and my homie & his broad were to meet us at Ruby Tuesday where we had planned to eat at. Anyways, I make to her crib the following afternoon, and she texts me and says to just walk inside, the doors unlocked. So I go inside and she's calling back to me, "I'm in here..." I walked back towards the living room where the voice was coming from, bend the corner, and I see this legless bytch lying on the fukking couch in a Vogue magazine pose! I was like :sadbron::mindblown: and she could see it on my face so she was like :to::whoa: "let me explain...come sit next to me please..." And by now I'm like fukk it, kinda feelin bad, so I figure I'll jus take the broad out to dinner since no one prolly hangs out with her anyways...leave, then forget about her forever.

So she gives me this long story about how she was an amateur model (she had the face & body to prove it at least -- minus the legs) and got into a really bad car wreck after her high school prom so she been like this ever since...she cried and shyt, and I actually felt bad. Partially cuz she was so damn badd in the face. So I say fukk it, lets go. I'll take you out to eat. And her whole face lights up. You could tell this chick was expecting rejection and had grown used to it. So I felt kind of good about takin her out, even tho it was gonna be embarrassing. So I pack her wheelchair up in the car, put her in the passenger seat, swallow my pride, and drive to Ruby Tuesday to meet my boy and her homegirl who are waiting on us.

We get there to eat, and INSTANTLY, my boy looks at me like :troll: And I assume it's cuz it's as much of a surprise to him as it is to me, but not only that, I just KNEW this nikka was Mandark laughing at me on the inside & was gonna have a field day tellin the homies this shyt. Part of me wanted to leave all of them there, but the kinder part of me saw it through. So we're eating, talking at the table, and my boy sittin across from me, handicap Alicia next to me...across from his girl. Every few minutes, I'm getting texts from my boy like :umad: "nikka u gon fukk ain't chu"........"LMAO"......."LOOK MA NO LEGS!" and all kinds of fukked up shyt, making me want to kick him in his dikk. Right around the time Alicia started noticing we were texting though, she started rubbin up against my leg...and against my wishes........my dikk was gettin hard as a MOTHERfukkER.

So we all take a check, and I tell my nikka I'ma meet him back on base. Him & his girl ride out, and it's just me & Alicia. I put her in the car, pop her wheelchair in the trunk, and ride home...the rides mostly silent cuz I'm still feeling awkward from letting a chick wit no legs rub on my dikk...So we're halfway home, and out of nowhere, she leans over, starts unzipping my pants, and puts my dikk in her mouth like it's nothing! I'm so in shock, I don't stop her and for real the shyt feel good so I'm like fukk it. She slurping and moaning and shyt, and I'm trying not to look at her legs, but I can't help myself, so I look over and almost crashed bc as her head bobs up and down, one of her fukkin nubs is bobbin up annd down against the car door and it's enough to make me fukking die from disgust and amusement at the same time...

We get to her house and I'm not even thinking about lettin her finish, I get up, and go to grab her wheelchair, and as I'm wheeling it towards her, she says, "you know, you could stay for a while...please stay..." and she looks at me wit that model face and I'm conflicted but my dikk still hard so I'm like AHHHHHH fukk it! "There's a bench under a tree in my backyard...push me back there...." is what she said, so fukk it, I did it.

The suns starting to set, and she has a secluded backyard her neighbors can't really see into, so we're sitting under the tree on the bench, and I fukk around and kiss the bytch. We're fondling eachother, and shes grabbing on my dikk again and catches me off guard when she says, "pick me up.......over there" and she points to the fukking tree. At this point, I'm in it strictly for the sake of being able to say I did it, so I pick her up and carry her like a fukking baby over to this low hanging branch of the tree. She grabs it with both arms and says, "get behind me and pull my dress up. And man.........

And I came in her too.

Chris: So I nut and she's acting like it's the best sex of her life (really I'm thinking damn aint this bytch arms tired?) And long story short, I take her inside, out of pity, set her down on the couch....we have a few minutes of awkward convo, and say our goodbyes after I promise (lie) I'll be back for another date next weekend and tell her I'll call her tomorrow. I head out to my car feelin like Red in Friday when Deebo snatches his chain, and as I look up to roll my windows down, some big ass prison old head nikka is running towards my car (her pops!?), but I hadn't put my shyt in gear, so before I could even roll the windows up, this nikkas hand is in my passenger window like "HOLD UP YOUNG MAN". I ain't gon lie. I was scared to death...

First thing he says is "I SAW EVERYTHING." and as I'm scrambling for options, I'm thinking damn this nikka gone shoot me...if I pull off he gon light my car up too :to: so the only thing I can think of to diffuse the situation is pure honesty. But before I Can even get a word out, he goes, "I'm Alicias Uncle. I seen what you did to my niece. I saw the whole thing...I just wanted to run out here and thank you, because most nikkaz just leave her hanging in the tree and bounce."

Don't know how true it is, and I'm sure I didn't capture the essence and timing of how he told it, but shyt was top 5 GOAT stories I've ever heard in my entire life.

Dawg... I've never forgot this story...
The funniest shyt I've ever read

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats a rape charge waiting to happen if shyt goes South.

If an intoxicated woman cannot consent ( igonre the fact that you are both drunk) because they couldnt leave if they wanted to; then a woman with no legs, on a bed, with a (black)man over her sounds like an attorney's dream

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Obligatory @A.V.

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/2702188/
Ayo true story:

And I came in her too.

Was waiting for someone to say it :dead: