Is it creepy to hang out at a campus u dont go to?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
My campus is crawling with people (mostly guys) who dont even attend; just there to hit on women. I've always thought it was a little strange.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I'm about to hit up the local everest and start picking up hoes :shaq:

dat low self esteem p*ssy :steviej:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I went up to a homie's spot at the University of Michigan for work. Lived in the house students was renting. I was like 23 and graduated, but fine lil 18 year olds kept coming through the spot. Hollered at this one who invited me to eat lunch on campus at somewhere.

I rocked my Charles Woodson #2 and was just like :ohhh: at the feeling of being on a campus like that. I got my degree at the UofM Dearborn campus:laugh:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Me and 5 of my nikkas went to a university 15 minutes away from ours for a tickets to a party. It was sold out so we went to their grill spot ate and started to leave. We were walking behind the female dorm in the parking lot and these 2 girls scream out their windows

:damn: DRO!! KOFI!!

And we all looking around like wtf. We never figured out who it was cuz we couldn't see them.

Back on topic

It's ok to go to another campus every once in a while. It was easy for us cuz all we had to say was we went to UMES and we were in there.