Is it c00nin if I drop Mafia 3

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol I feel bad because on paper and the aesthetics. shyt is flawless minus the lazy design in missions. How they takeso long to release the third installment and not take notes from the GTA franchise.
Mafia 3sucked:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
Other than killing kkk members the game is forgettable :mjlol::mjlol:
Game is boring as hell:mjlol:
It was free on ps plus like 2months ago:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
i still haven't gotten to the part where u kill Klansmen

game moves pretty slow

however I think naming it Mafia 3 was a big mistake

when the average person thinks of the Mafia we think of Italians and Sicilians

Mafia 2 felt like Goodfellas The video game

Mafia 3 just feels like another game with a few mobsters in it and a black man as the main character

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i still haven't gotten to the part where u kill Klansmen

game moves pretty slow

however I think naming it Mafia 3 was a big mistake

when the average person thinks of the Mafia we think of Italians and Sicilians

Mafia 2 felt like Goodfellas The video game

Mafia 3 just feels like another game with a few mobsters in it and a black man as the main character
It moves dumb slow. Still haven't got to the KKK neither

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game play is just so repetitive. I like the story but damn I'm getting so bored. I'm at the part where the races are now unlocked.

shyt am I a c00n for having it in my backlog since it came out...I'm going to play it soon.

ZILFIN

Daps
I thought it was cool, nothing epic but still a decent game. The glitches made it almost unplayable though. :francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Assassin Creed Freedom Cry >>>>>

Funny cuz Connor from AC 3 is the GOAT Cac bootlicker, nikka said "I'm gonna help George Washington cuz he will protect my tribe and free the slaves" I let out a ten minute laugh and turned that shyt OFF

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
only if you didn’t play the KKK mission :mjpls:

Bro, I loved washing those nikkas and freeing those women they had locked up

It feels so good fukking up some cacs in this game especially when they're talking shyt.

Yeah, the gameplay gets repetitive OP but the structure is really sound.

I recommend skipping most of the side missions if you're getting bored but at least finish the story. It's really fukking good and the game needs all the support it can get for such a brave, radical turn.

Also split up the districts wisely but you better stick with the Haitian sister when push comes to shove.

A lot of the side shyt is trash if you don't enjoy the core gameplay loop even though the side missions have interesting stories. I stuck around and grinded out the car fetch quests for that Irish girl because her and Lincoln's relationship is interesting.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I still say Mafia 3's story is one of the greatest ever told. In any medium. Game could have a Netflix series based off the story. The gameplay was extremely uninspired but I thought the gunplay was excellent and I enjoyed Lincoln as a protagonist. Trying to play it stealthily was a snooze, but going in like Rambo kept it fun for me. The story and the shooting got me through it. Didn't hurt that the majority of your targets were racist dikkheads that were better off dead, anyway. Played Lincoln like a black Frank Castle and spared no one. :blessed: