Is it c00nin if I drop Mafia 3

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:russ: No. If you don’t like the game you don’t like it. Life’s too short to waste time on stuff you’re not enjoying
Lol I feel bad because on paper and the aesthetics. shyt is flawless minus the lazy design in missions. How they takeso long to release the third installment and not take notes from the GTA franchise.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol I feel bad because on paper and the aesthetics. shyt is flawless minus the lazy design in missions. How they takeso long to release the third installment and not take notes from the GTA franchise.

Yeah it’s a beautiful game and the story is great. Dope characters too. But the gameplay itself is very repetitive. I only finished it cause I got into the story and wanted to see it through.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game play is just so repetitive. I like the story but damn I'm getting so bored. I'm at the part where the races are now unlocked.
No your not it is in term of gameplay it a average game but there never going be a game were you rage war on White Supremacy that told in a nuance manner in the way this game showcase it I remember in one of side mission I was involve I wind up saving a black women who was being drug up to be use as a sex slave the story in the main mission and side mission are really good especially if you just sit in listen to npc dialog that pop up.