Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I liked the first one a lot

so I copped HFW day 1 and played it for a couple weeks

then Elden Ring dropped and i forgot about HFW for the next 2 months

Tried to start it up again a month back but honestly wasn't as interested.

It is a good game tho from what i've played so far.

the story does start off a bit slow imo.. and it doesn't help that the mc is so standoffish to her comrades that it's hard to be invested in her, esp with how stale her own personality is.

Lance Reddikk's character however is mr. personality. Every time he's on screen, he got bars.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’m 25 hours in and that shyt is trash. I’m guessing it’s trying to be like Tomb Raider but it’s boring as shyt.

I’d rather play TMNT Shredders Revenge :camby:
I just copped my system last week and got the horizon bundle. I feel what they trying to do, but I couldn’t get into it. I played maybe two hours tho

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Just downloaded this morning. I was obsessed with first one so I'm hyped :wow:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So far this shyt is super not great. It's too grindy, the machines take no fukking damage and deal waaaaay too much themselves. It seems like you have no way to protect yourself from anything in this game. You just jump and hope.

And as far as the characters, yeah, everyone is fukking boring or one note. For fukk sake, no one raises their voice it seems.

I'm not liking this as much as I wanted to and that makes it even worse than what it should be.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So far this shyt is super not great. It's too grindy, the machines take no fukking damage and deal waaaaay too much themselves. It seems like you have no way to protect yourself from anything in this game. You just jump and hope.

And as far as the characters, yeah, everyone is fukking boring or one note. For fukk sake, no one raises their voice it seems.

I'm not liking this as much as I wanted to and that makes it even worse than what it should be.

What difficulty are you playing on? Sounds like you are playing on Hard.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
More to hate after playing for a while.

The platforming sucks in this game. The jumping, climbing and platforming is god awful. I'm trying to reveal a part of the map and these shytty mechanics make getting up the tallneck a fukking abortion of a task.

They also must have thought that "more" and "bigger" meant better. So these fukking cauldrons take a fukking dog year to get through. Just tedious tedium for the sake of tediousness!

Might just have to drop this game for a year or something. Hopefully they update the game and fix these shytty mechanics.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wish I had more time to play games. I want to play it. I'll probably buy it around Christmas