Daps
it's on sale right now on the psn store.... :patrice:

I got a OLED :mjgrin:

is it really lit tho?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
played it then bailed…idk why but I just can’t get into the franchise…haven’t played it on the OLED tho…will give it another go…if I can’t get into it then I just gotta realize the game series is just not for me…idk I need to appreciate it for what it is I guess vs what I want it to be (which is more similar to BOTW)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
played it then bailed…idk why but I just can’t get into the franchise…haven’t played it on the OLED tho…will give it another go…if I can’t get into it then I just gotta realize the game series is just not for me…idk I need to appreciate it for what it is I guess vs what I want it to be (which is more similar to BOTW)

Same. I forced myself to finish the first one. This one I just dropped it as soon as I made it past the gateway to the west. The story, characters, and mechanics just do nothing for me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same. I forced myself to finish the first one. This one I just dropped it as soon as I made it past the gateway to the west. The story, characters, and mechanics just do nothing for me

Thats ironically when the game finally starts getting good. Everything before that is boring, and im also someone that didn’t love the first game.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game has a lot of small issues but all in all yeah, it's a solid 8/10 open world game with incredible graphics and a good gameplay loop.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Thats ironically when the game finally starts getting good. Everything before that is boring, and im also someone that didn’t love the first game.

I’ll probably get back on it. But the first part is a true drag. CP and RDR2 was the same way. Tired of these game putting you in a coma before it gets interesting. I was legit nodding off playing this