• Let me tell you something brother

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
To this day I don’t understand what was the logic in him doing that and why was it booked that way if it was?

For a guy who was so conscious of looking good and be the babyface why would he either agree or go for it? I know they needed a reason for Sid to be mad at him but just eliminate him instead or have flair duck and he knocked him out.

Weird move

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terry the Racist had me in a Trump supporter like trance back then so I let that shyt rock :heh:. But yeah it was clearly bytch and thusly on brand.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
They dubbed over the pop Sid got when he threw Hogan over I watched it live on ppv that place roared Sid was hot in WWF at that time

Sid has the most legitimate grievance and subsequent heel turn going by the context in this clip. How'd Hulk get rewarded the title shot against Flair when it was Sid that got him out clean, was the second to last man in the Rumble, and was purposely screwed out of possibly winning the championship by Hogan. What's worse, he really expected him and Sid to be best friends after all that? :gucci:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
If my memory serves me correctly wasn’t Sid the first person to shoot on Hogan being a racist faq back in the day but nobody believed him? :jbhmm: