Is having a foot fetish like some kind of legit mental illness? Let me tell ya'll about my little cousin.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we had a get together at my parents crib recently and I heard my aunt say, "ya'll make sure you keep your shoes on" :usure:
I lost it here :russ:
and kinda acknowledge the inside joke, which I had no idea wtf they was talking about. So later in the day, we all in the living room and out of no where I here a "awwww shyt!!" It was my younger female cousin screaming because the male cousin had her feet in a chokehold and was sniffing them like they were air and he was suffocating.

Everyone laughed and was like awww he got cha! Come to find out he has a foot fetish and he been terrorizing all my female family members for years. :dahell:

WTF!!!

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Men into feet get a bad reputation because a lot of deviants understand that it’s a body part that is very far from sexual for the vast majority of people. They think this allows them to push the envelope on inappropriate behavior because “it’s just feet” as opposed to more sexual parts of the body.

Like mentioned before, you’re cousin is on the spectrum(best case scenario) or he’s a deviant that needs a good ass whoopin’ and a firm no tolerance for said behavior( worst case).

I say this all as certified #FootClan member.:mjgrin:

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
So we had a get together at my parents crib recently and I heard my aunt say, "ya'll make sure you keep your shoes on" :usure: Everybody laughed and kinda acknowledge the inside joke, which I had no idea wtf they was talking about. So later in the day, we all in the living room and out of no where I here a "awwww shyt!!" It was my younger female cousin screaming because the male cousin had her feet in a chokehold and was sniffing them like they were air and he was suffocating.

Everyone laughed and was like awww he got cha! Come to find out he has a foot fetish and he been terrorizing all my female family members for years. :dahell:

WTF!!!
lil breh future

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vdO0Gd.gif
:dead:
:wtf:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always figured it was some femdom shyt.

Like the dude wants to be subservient to his woman, and since the foot is literally the lowest part of her body he worships them to show how much 'beneath' her he is.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
So we had a get together at my parents crib recently and I heard my aunt say, "ya'll make sure you keep your shoes on" :usure: Everybody laughed and kinda acknowledge the inside joke, which I had no idea wtf they was talking about. So later in the day, we all in the living room and out of no where I here a "awwww shyt!!" It was my younger female cousin screaming because the male cousin had her feet in a chokehold and was sniffing them like they were air and he was suffocating.

WTF!!!

This is a weird april fools thread idea but good one

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

WTF!!!
how many women in the family got long 2nd toes...
creepin-lurking.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

WTF!!!
The problem is not the foot fetish, but that he doesn't separate his female relatives from the other 99.9999% women in the world. And has sexual urges towards them too.

Stay away from that weirdo.