Is "Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle" A Classic Flick?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great pot flick but not a classic..Way of the gun on some Zero Light is more of a classic experience then Harold and Kumar..if you haven't watched Way of the gun,you should go get that asap..the opening scene with Ryan Philippe and Sarah Silverman is classic and a cautionairy tale for dudes that let their women get them into fights...Benicio del Torro is amazing in this one..

Way of the Gun was WILD underrated.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I watched it recently and didn’t enjoy it as much I thought I would. Definitely a classic stoner flick, but there are better ones imo

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
great pot flick but not a classic..Way of the gun on some Zero Light is more of a classic experience then Harold and Kumar..if you haven't watched Way of the gun,you should go get that asap..the opening scene with Ryan Philippe and Sarah Silverman is classic and a cautionairy tale for dudes that let their women get them into fights...Benicio del Torro is amazing in this one..
While I love the opening scene and the gunplay, that movie is just boring as fukk. Def not one for fans of stoner flicks.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The first one is the only good one. Sequel was trash. The first one is funny sober and high as fukk. Though I’ll always opt to be high.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's a classic stoner movie is what i can say. Had some very funny parts in it and i know i watched it quite a few times over the years.