Is Gundam iron blooded orphans up there with the GOATs?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s this series and Gundam Wing, those are the only two I’ve watched and completed. Gundam Wing when I was younger but IBO a few years ago when I randomly saw the first episode. I was hooked after that

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
witch from mercury on the other hand I thought I'd like a lot but it was ass :martin:
I was just about to ask if anyone has seen it :russ:I heard it's the newest one, so I was wondering if it was worth checking out
Is there no point watching it then? I watched a preview but if brehs aren't feeling it, it may be a skip

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I’m waiting on the Netflix UC show coming in a few months. UC shows from the Zeon perspective are solid. They need to make more thunderbolt too while they are at it.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I was just about to ask if anyone has seen it :russ:I heard it's the newest one, so I was wondering if it was worth checking out
Is there no point watching it then? I watched a preview but if brehs aren't feeling it, it may be a skip
It has good animation and some ok moments but I don't think it's worth it. you can check a few eps and see if it's your vibe but I wouldn't watch it again