Is Gundam iron blooded orphans up there with the GOATs?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm about 10 episodes in and it seems...'ok' :patrice:
I know a lot of people have been hyping this show talking about they brought the OG gundam savagery bacc so I had to check it out but there hasn't been a ":whoo:" moment yet IMO. Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 both had those types of moments very early on. My memory is fuzzy on Gundam Seed so I can't speak on it.

What's the film room's thoughts on Gundam Blooded Orphans? Is it really a top tier gundam show ?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@Bryan Danielson
@42 Monks

giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm about 10 episodes in and it seems...'ok' :patrice:
I know a lot of people have been hyping this show talking about they brought the OG gundam savagery bacc so I had to check it out but there hasn't been a ":whoo:" moment yet IMO. Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 both had those types of moments very early on. My memory is fuzzy on Gundam Seed so I can't speak on it.

What's the film room's thoughts on Gundam Blooded Orphans? Is it really a top tier gundam show ?
Worst thing about IBO is the pacing.

Gundam Wing on the other hand.... breh it aged like shyt :mjgrin: I can barely sit through the first half of that series anymore. The way they reuse animation is criminal too. On top of that, there ain't any benchmark villains at all. Its just a slog.

IBO is piff when it pops off. I wish I could marathon it all instead of waiting week to week. Also, Mika is easily a top 3 savage gundam pilot.

Seed and 00 were trash. :mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Worst thing about IBO is the pacing.

Gundam Wing on the other hand.... breh it aged like shyt :mjgrin: I can barely sit through the first half of that series anymore. The way they reuse animation is criminal too. On top of that, there ain't any benchmark villains at all. Its just a slog.

IBO is piff when it pops off. I wish I could marathon it all instead of waiting week to week. Also, Mika is easily a top 3 savage gundam pilot.

Seed and 00 were trash. :mjlol:
Gundam wing, seed and 00 are the only other gundams I've sat through for at least the majority of the shows. I remember Seed being ass, but even the first season of gundam 00 didn't meet your standards? :dwillhuh:

If this show is way better than all of them then I'll definitely continue with it

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gundam wing, seed and 00 are the only other gundams I've sat through for at least the majority of the shows. I remember Seed being ass, but even the first season of gundam 00 didn't meet your standards? :dwillhuh:

If this show is way better than all of them then I'll definitely continue with it
8th MS Team is better than all of them

also, If you ain't seen Gundam Thunderbolt you trippin trippin