Siempre Fresco
Daps
tAgBSSo_d.webp

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take away all the cut scenes. Good game. But what makes it any different then re3 remake or any other first person shooter?

Are u serious? :leostare: The animation, exploration, gun play, graphics, AI... it’s not even a fair comparison to re3 remake. For a single player third person shooter TLOU2 was near perfect, ppl were more pissed at Joel then anything else. That shyt was a masterpiece You nikkas on here stay w/ bad takes

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Square enix is just so far behind these days as far as gaming experiences go. They are still in 2010.

I loved ff7 and FF7R after the nostalgia wears off was kind of mid. All the new stuff they added to the story was boring and uneventful then they can’t stop throwing sephiroth in our faces until we get a advent children finale in midgar lol

The whole time travel/alternate reality shyt just didn’t work and they gonna be in trouble if they change things even more

Unfortunately I’ve never gotten the chance to play the OG FF7, so the Remake is like a totally new experience for me. Even the gameplay (which I really enjoy) caught me off guard since I’m so used to the play structure of FFX and FFXIII.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it has a legit shot being that it’s based on fan votes...and I wouldn’t be mad...great game overall
I played like 5% and put it away for the winter :lupe:

I can't really game when it's nice outside... shyt is weird to me.

but as soon as that temperature drop I'll be on this. good to know it's getting that type of feedback.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Ghost is my game of the year so far.