Is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ???

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I swear I just seen this movie on top 10 action movies of the 90's list, and it just got me to wanting to ask this question: is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ??? I mean honestly, if you go back and watch this now you will see many plot holes, and alot of absurdities. The concept was fairly decent, but the execution might of been completely horrible, not to mention the script and dialogue was pretty much all over the fukkin place. Anyone else agree ?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'd rank quite a few 90s action movies over Face/Off such as The Rock, anything Die Hard, The Last Boy Scout, etc.. I'd probably put a couple Segal flicks over it too like Out For Justice and the first Under Siege which is straight piff starring alongside the crazy ass duo of Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey. Erika Eleniak shows her big titties in that joint too :drool:

Actually, I like Hard Target better than Face/Off also. That shyt was grimey. I think that was John Woo's first American film.

Face/Off is not bad at all though you just expect a little more out of John Woo I guess.,. Nic Cage was on one with the Castor Troy character. Gina Gershon in the day :noah:

It has its moments. If someone said top 10 of the 90's I would say that's too high but it's still good.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Its not overated but thats not me saying its even a good movie its just in the 90s before bullet time and gun-fo was properly established we had movies like face-off..Its just aged horribly thats all if you were 13 or older when it hit the theaters it was :ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Face-off is one of the GOAT'S

especially for nicholas cage and travolta... both of them great performances!!!

:salute:
dont know how you can not call nicolas cage as castor troy anything other than camp

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dont know how you can not call nicolas cage as castor troy another other than camp

Campy??!?!? :pachaha: Eh Yo are you serious??!!?:laff:

Castor Troy is supposed to be one crazy muthafukka. I was rollin in my seat watching this a$$hole during the first half of the flick... What was you doing writing your dissertation?! :pachaha:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Movie is overrated has no replay value and is boring.

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I swear I just seen this movie on top 10 action movies of the 90's list, and it just got me to wanting to ask this question: is Face Off the most overrated movie of all time ??? I mean honestly, if you go back and watch this now you will see many plot holes, and alot of absurdities. The concept was fairly decent, but the execution might of been completely horrible, not to mention the script and dialogue was pretty much all over the fukkin place. Anyone else agree ?
:childplease: