Is every female a worthless weedhead these days?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't know how old TS is but i havent delt with a chick whos a pothead since probably 23-25 and 25 is pushing it.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
its a turn off. these nikkas out here be letting these hoes get more masculine than the men:snoop:

That's what I don't understand.

Smoking weed is unhygienic as hell.

Why would you want a broad who smokes anything?

You know homegirl gets faded and skips a shower or two.

If you a college dude you know what I'm saying. Same thing for them sloppy broads getting drunk every night and peeing themselves.

:sad:

Nasty broads.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yall nikkaz prude, want a bytch to be all extra lady like and dainty. fukk that, gotta have a little edge to that delicacy. If she can pearl a blunt we gon get along just fine. Even cigs, shyt don't bother me it's her life but I'd suggest for her to quit cuz it's a dumb habit. Yall would prolly exit stage left if you seen a bytch hit the ski slopes.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Yall nikkaz prude, want a bytch to be all extra lady like and dainty. fukk that, gotta have a little edge to that delicacy. If she can pearl a blunt we gon get along just fine. Even cigs, shyt don't bother me it's her life but I'd suggest for her to quit cuz it's a dumb habit. Yall would prolly exit stage left if you seen a bytch hit the ski slopes.

:aicmon:

You comparing physical activity like skiing to a broad who is smoking weed/cigs which is a hygeinic thing breh. It's not a clean habit and if anything women should be clean.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:aicmon:

You comparing physical activity like skiing to a broad who is smoking weed/cigs which is a hygeinic thing breh. It's not a clean habit and if anything women should be clean.

Naw, ski = coke.

But I know women that smoke weed and have no problems with being clean. Just cuz you high don't mean you can't take a shower, that's just a dirty ass bytch if she ain't clean. :ld: