Is every female a worthless weedhead these days?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
All I see from girls around my way that I grew up with. I'm 24 right and live in a pretty small community, Girls over there are either weedheads on welfare or have a child under three with a baby daddy and on welfare.

I went to law school when I realized this:smugfavre: Now I am intimidated by these smart bytches :ld:

So I know I target these college sophomores and juniors. Best of both worlds. I am smarter and these girls have ambition :shaq:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
weedgirl_8dfb82_2216487.gif

Hit the blunt and stop tripping Nikka! :usure:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I can't date no weed head chick, those weed head hoes be doing some jump off shyt because they were "high". I prefer my girl to roll my blunt and go retrieve snacks and make me a drank at my request, a foot rub would be appreciated too while we watch Blow.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I see from girls around my way that I grew up with. I'm 24 right and live in a pretty small community, Girls over there are either weedheads on welfare or have a child under three with a baby daddy and on welfare.

I went to law school when I realized this:smugfavre: Now I am intimidated by these smart bytches :ld:

So I know I target these college sophomores and juniors. Best of both worlds. I am smarter and these girls have ambition :shaq:

:what: ol babble mouf as nikka, fukk is your point? School dont make you smart u know :usure: