Is E3 back this year?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
E3 has been a holiday to me since i can remember. Literally like Christmas in the summer for me

Don’t understand gamers enthusiasm with it ending.

Seems when sony pulled out, people decided it wasnt a good thing anymore :smh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
E3 has been a holiday to me since i can remember. Literally like Christmas in the summer for me

cd6bd167-2ce0-41a2-8560-347b130ea8fa_text.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hey man.

You can see it on this site.

The year before sony pulled out. They “won” E3 and we had all types of threads and discussion over it.

The very next year when Sony said they weren’t going, the same posters here said “e3 is trash and not needed anymore”

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

you're just a customer sitting at home watching videos. you can do that without companies having to set up booths and cram a bunch of people in a convention center

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you're just a customer sitting at home watching videos. you can do that without companies having to set up booths and cram a bunch of people in a convention center
I understand why companies don’t feel the investment is worth it. But that doesn’t make me feel any less bummed about it.

Times and technology change. So games companies don’t “need” E3 anymore. But i still do think there’s some value in the excitement in a huge video games industry celebration in the middle of the year. Hopefully a happy medium can be found where we celebrate games like we did with E3 but devs/pubs don’t have to make the huge investment they had to in the past.

We tend to only think about the big players, But for smaller games E3 was the only place they could get the eyes and attention of games that didn’t really need E3