Is Dre..I Mean Jay Electronic The Most Overated Rapper In the History of The Internet

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy is 35 years old with no album
no recent mixtapes

he's actually 36 (at least thats the age that he puts out there, n!gga prolly 40). his age don't matter as much as his lack of material though, thats the real :shaq2: issue with him. either he's just lazy or he just doesn't like to rap that much

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
He's a really good rapper but some of these dudes take it too far. I'm still waiting on a album :shaq2:

Daps
I haven't been following dude too closely for a while now, has he released ANYTHING since that shytty mw3 song?

smh a dude making a video snippet for dear moleskine back in 09, 3 years later no dice.

I don't care how talented you are, if you're at the 'start' of your career and you cant get off your ass to release more than half a verse every 6 months then fukk you

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
His album's been turned in already. Your man Jay-Z hasn't released it because they're still "looking for a single" ?uestlove On Jay Electronica’s Debut Album | 2dopeboyz

The homie isn't even in the states, the execs are there to help you help yourself. Remember Cole? Dude got his album put on hold and he went out and dropped the best mixtape of his career and that shyt really took of, came out with a single he recorded by himself blew up the internet with tracks like
. Dropped like 3 small Ep's, came out and did 250k first week.

I don't think they're expecting Electronica to do #s, he's probably got some type of slick 360 but they're probably expecting him to grind.
The problem with Electronica is that he's acting like he's Em, Jay, Nas before even dropping an album. Which is wack when you see the skills he has and it's also wack when you see dudes like Wayne after 14 years in the game stacking more than wall street CEO's and still grinding hard as fukk.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
its obvious now jay electronica is an 'illuminati' gimmick. dude came outta nowhere in benzino videos, with his mixtape, and somehow he living the life. his whole image is a facade

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFnnwLHDB-0"]Benzino's Phone Call w. Paul Rosenberg + Jay Electronica Calls Jimmy Iovine "Satan" - YouTube[/ame]