Is Drake threatening to Commit That?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying that alot of this shyt is pent up animosity towards lightskin nikkas that they been holding in for years:hubie:

We all know the lightskin vs darkskin shyt permeates in our community heavy and is an underlying theme

And Kendrick has him a yellowbone too, you can't make this shyt up:mjlol:
animosity towards lightskin nikkas? :laff:

when you look through nikkas post histories you see who they were going for during the beef, it makes these posts hilarious :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I been saying that alot of this shyt is pent up animosity towards lightskin nikkas that they been holding in for years:hubie:

We all know the lightskin vs darkskin shyt permeates in our community heavy and is an underlying theme

And Kendrick has him a yellowbone too, you can't make this shyt up:mjlol:
They know it too

I don’t even care about brehs music like that. He makes majority of his shyt for clubs and about bytches.. which I’m cool with because thats actually the variety hiphop needs

Can’t be “shoot ‘em up” and drug shyt all the time.. especially when half the nikkas rappin about that AREN’T about that.

But I'm lightskinned and I'm one of the main one's with my foot on drake's neck

So how does that work? :huh:
Admit to being obsessed about a nikka that doesn’t know you exist on the internet, breh :mjlol:

Foot on his neck… online?:gucci::mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tenor.gif
:dead:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
They know it too

I don’t even care about brehs music like that. He makes majority of his shyt for clubs and about bytches.. which I’m cool with because thats actually the variety hiphop needs

Can’t be “shoot ‘em up” and drug shyt all the time.. especially when half the nikkas rappin about that AREN’T about that.

Admit to being obsessed about a nikka that doesn’t know you exist on the internet, breh :mjlol:

Foot on his neck… online?:gucci::mjlol:
If anyone is obsessed it's you for defending a man that would happily fukk your nearest female family member :skip:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If anyone is obsessed it's you for defending a man that would happily fukk your nearest female family member :skip:
I knew this faq-ass comment was on the way :mjlol:

You just self-proclaimed yourself as a lightskinned thot with a “foot on his neck”, now I’m obsessed because I called out your corniness for thinking/talking/posting about this nikka all day:gucci:

I don’t lustfully daydream about this nikka like you.. I got shyt to accomplish in real life:gucci::mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I knew this faq-ass comment was on the way :mjlol:

You just self-proclaimed yourself as a lightskinned thot with a “foot on his neck”, now I’m obsessed because I called out your corniness for thinking/talking/posting about this nikka all day:gucci:

I don’t lustfully daydream about this nikka like you.. I got shyt to accomplish in real life:gucci::mjlol:
All the weirdos seems to flock to that nikka defense for some reason :mjlol:

What happened to the coli? Guarantee if a poster got exposed for doing half the shyt drake has done, he'd get ran off the forum

Instead we got nikkas in the same thread as me going back and forth with me but saying I'm the one that ain't got nothing better to do :skip:

Defend your man's all you want. Nobody coming to see you @O.T.I.S. :lolbron: