Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
is it that serious? dude at a sporting event, he's a rap superstar & pics get took. seems like a cool, happy in the moment person. yall blowing this up way bigger than it needs to be

nikka, seriously...shut the fukk up with your psuedo high-mindedness in EVERY fukking thread, that shyt is tiring and you mad corny.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Why this nikka all up in another nikka's armpit?:scusthov: What kind of wild mango bullshyt is that?

He like a male Kim Kardashian and shyt, trying to steal a nikka's shine.

For the nikkas talking about Snoop, :pacspit: Snoop reps Cali period. He aint rocking Miami Heat jersey one day then the Knicks or some shyt.

snoop3.jpg

snoop.jpg

snoopdogg7.jpg

steelers fan? dude is crossing lines like bloods/crips. you got Ravens and Steelers players that would rather retire than plan for the other team even if it was the last contract they could get.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
snoop3.jpg

snoop.jpg

snoopdogg7.jpg

steelers fan? dude is crossing lines like bloods/crips. you got Ravens and Steelers players that would rather retire than plan for the other team even if it was the last contract they could get.

:mjlol: you got me breh. Were those photos taken during Superbowl time?:patrice:

At least Snoop aint up in the locker room like some other nikka we know. :aidisgust:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: you got me breh. Were those photos taken during Superbowl time?:patrice:

At least Snoop aint up in the locker room like some other nikka we know. :aidisgust:

I think it was 2009 before the season. Believe Steelers just came off a superbowl victory against the cardinals. it is Ray Lewis though....I mean when Big Ben exposed himself in a bar barthroom to that girl he called Ray Lewis to get legal advice before his lawyer, hahaha.

snoop ain't loyal to cali either. behavior wise he ain't drake....but snoop be all up in the practices and visible on various sidelines.

BS4hoVSCQAAhmXV.jpg

130829-snoop-750.jpg

BS4YoLkCYAA4xMY.jpg:large

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Oh shyt... Dan lebatard brought this up on his show for damn near a whole segment today
calling out Drakes front running

Said that coach cal went to his graduation ( @25 years old)
what? Degrassi wasn't a real school :heh:

then he said drake was so bad that if you won a flag football game at in your backyard,
Drake would show up to help you celebrate the championship
:deadmanny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I think it was 2009 before the season. Believe Steelers just came off a superbowl victory against the cardinals. it is Ray Lewis though....I mean when Big Ben exposed himself in a bar barthroom to that girl he called Ray Lewis to get legal advice before his lawyer, hahaha.

snoop ain't loyal to cali either. behavior wise he ain't drake....but snoop be all up in the practices and visible on various sidelines.

BS4hoVSCQAAhmXV.jpg

130829-snoop-750.jpg

BS4YoLkCYAA4xMY.jpg:large
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who would't do what Drake and Snoop do if they had the chance?

You do realize they're getting invited to these places.