Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If you had an OVO tat he would ignore your ass tho. Saying it's smart to be friends with a guy for business reasons is some weird shyt to me. Befriending people just because they're hot is ho shyt to me. So the friendships dissolve once he gets cut and is no longer hot? Same shyt happened to Roy Jones Jr. When he was that nikka everybody wanted to be seen with him. Soon as Tarver puts his lights out everyone distanced themselves from that nikka and clung to Money Mayweather.

That's fake shyt to me and no real nikka would try to justify it.

Breh, this is how industry politics work :manny:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with Drake going around meeting his favorite athletes.. whatever, he has the opportunity, so let him do him. But this nikka is always literally hanging all over these nikkas. :what:
drake-kevindurant-thirsty.jpg

QaVWocN.jpg

Why is this nikka always so damn close, leaning all into other men?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't have a problem with Drake going around meeting his favorite athletes.. whatever, he has the opportunity, so let him do him. But this nikka is always literally hanging all over these nikkas. :what:

QaVWocN.jpg

I wonder why.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Breh, this is how industry politics work :manny:
You wouldn't be like that if you was famous bruh. Me personally I would treat my fans the way Drake treats athletes. They're the 1's paying your salary not no fukking Johnny Manziel that will block your number the moment you flop.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
If I was a celebrity, I would love to meet some of my favorite athletes. CR7, Jeter, Eli, Starbury :ohlawd:

Plus Champagne Papi is above all them nikkas, specially that fakkit kobe.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

QaVWocN.jpg

:dahell: Why this nikka all up in another nikka's armpit?:scusthov: What kind of wild mango bullshyt is that?

He like a male Kim Kardashian and shyt, trying to steal a nikka's shine.

For the nikkas talking about Snoop, :pacspit: Snoop reps Cali period. He aint rocking Miami Heat jersey one day then the Knicks or some shyt.