Is Don Draper one of tv's all time dirtbag husband/fathers ?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Breh, you kidding? :dead: When she was 13 she saw her stepmom's mom suck Roger's dikk and not long after that caught Don laying down the pipe to the neighbor. She was already lashing out in boarding school.

By the end of the series Betty basically tells her in the most Betty way possible that she loves and that she better be ready for what's to come and Sally ends up as the de-facto housewife while Betty lives her last days :dead:

When Sally is 17-20 she would be riding the disco cocaine fukkery right through the 80's :mjcry:
she was already a teen in 1970

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
she was already a teen in 1970
She's 14 at the end of the series. If you think she would be able to grow up unscathed after everything she went through (and either losing Glenn or seeing him all mentally fukked up after Vietnam) then I don't know what to tell you breh. Her having an emotional moment in the last few episodes did not erase all the shytty stuff Don and Betty made her go through, imo :hubie:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
She's 14 at the end of the series. If you think she would be able to grow up unscathed after everything she went through (and either losing Glenn or seeing him all mentally fukked up after Vietnam) then I don't know what to tell you breh. Her having an emotional moment in the last few episodes did not erase all the shytty stuff Don and Betty made her go through, imo :hubie:
the show ended with her talking to her dad in 1970 at 16 years old about keeping the family together. nobody is unscathed by life, just that she is more mature and ethical than her father despite having some of his ways.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Loved this show but by season 5 I was tired of Don's same old drinking cheating enitional wreck ways.

Best moment of the series is when Don and Betty hooked back up. Had me like

ExXt.gif

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
He was a scumbag but likeable

Excellent writing on Matthew Weiner & co's part. You never hated him, you hated his retarded actions