Is Don Draper one of tv's all time dirtbag husband/fathers ?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
A smug prick in general :smugdraper:
Heavy :smoker: and :cheers: :drunk:
Gives his kid brother that looks up to him and wants to be in his life 5k and tells him to kick rocks. Lil bro murks himself :sadcam:
Constantly having affairs and cheating on beautiful Betty :smh:
Always lying about it.
Switched dogtags w/ol' dude after that blast in the Army. Accepting accolades for it.
Picnic at the park throws beer can, Betty scoops up the blanket and they leave a pile of trash :wtf: somebody gotta pick that shyt up :ufdup:
Has his kids making him drinks :blink:
Daughter in the workplace grabs a drink = passed out drunk :heh:

And I'm sure this is only the begining of his dirtbaggery, I'm only halfway through season 2 :merchant:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I think don way worse than tony. To y was in mafia. Most guys he killed were mafia as well.

Draper lived in the notmal world and left a trail of shyt behind him everywhere he went. Guy barely worked and got treated like a god at work. He was trash.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Him and Betty ruined any chance little Sally had of a normal life. Can't even imagine what her adolescence was like :picard: :mjcry:
they showed enough of her adolescene that i would say that she is pretty level-headed. she has a good character arch that shows her understand her mom and dad more and what parts of her psyche that she gets from both and how they can be unhealthy. she seemed pretty self-aware by the end.

it's the son that i'd be more worried about

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
they showed enough of her adolescene that i would say that she is pretty level-headed. she has a good character arch that shows her understand her mom and dad more and what parts of her psyche that she gets from both and how they can be unhealthy. she seemed pretty self-aware by the end.

it's the son that i'd be more worried about
Breh, you kidding? :dead: When she was 13 she saw her stepmom's mom suck Roger's dikk and not long after that caught Don laying down the pipe to the neighbor. She was already lashing out in boarding school.

By the end of the series Betty basically tells her in the most Betty way possible that she loves and that she better be ready for what's to come and Sally ends up as the de-facto housewife while Betty lives her last days :dead:

When Sally is 17-20 she would be riding the disco cocaine fukkery right through the 80's :mjcry: