Is Destiny 2 Really Bleeding Population That BADLY They Have To Make It Free?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You sound like a whole bytch
That means a lot coming from a half a faq
But it’s a fun game that maintains over 1 mill unique players a day...

Yeah it’s had a few missteps but they appear to have righted the ship :yeshrug:
1 million players across all platforms backed by the biggest names in the industry = flop :francis:
Exactly. People that haven’t bought the game and have both consoles will automatically buy it for PS4 now
First off, whoever hasn't bought the game has no plans on playing this shyt. It's not like it was known this would be free so people was waiting for it.

And this is where the community becomes disingenuous. You are the Destiny 2 czar around here :mjlol: but yet you not keeping it real with your peers.

The responses in this thread are overwhelming in favor of what I been saying. You can't even enjoy this game without buying the DLC. Is that true or not sir, keep it real with the community I serve :popcorn:

And I guess the $6 this was selling for last month wasn't enticing enough
Destiny 2 Sale on Amazon Is too Good to Pass Up at Only 6 Dollars

Aren't you the czar of gaming deal threads as well, so you probably knew about it but you playing dumb here. I think I've exposed all angles, you ladies enjoy the demo :thumbsup:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Destiny 2 is actually on my IP "Do not play, buy, rent, or install".:beli:

They could have had a gem with this game if they did it right and they simply didn't.

After this XPAC I can't see destiny sticking around any longer. They need to just take this team and have them work on Anthem and call it a wrap.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That means a lot coming from a half a faq

1 million players across all platforms backed by the biggest names in the industry = flop :francis:

First off, whoever hasn't bought the game has no plans on playing this shyt. It's not like it was known this would be free so people was waiting for it.

And this is where the community becomes disingenuous. You are the Destiny 2 czar around here :mjlol: but yet you not keeping it real with your peers.

The responses in this thread are overwhelming in favor of what I been saying. You can't even enjoy this game without buying the DLC. Is that true or not sir, keep it real with the community I serve :popcorn:

And I guess the $6 this was selling for last month wasn't enticing enough
Destiny 2 Sale on Amazon Is too Good to Pass Up at Only 6 Dollars

Aren't you the czar of gaming deal threads as well, so you probably knew about it but you playing dumb here. I think I've exposed all angles, you ladies enjoy the demo :thumbsup:
:COURTFLAB2:Ok

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Destiny 2 is actually on my IP "Do not play, buy, rent, or install".:beli:

They could have had a gem with this game if they did it right and they simply didn't.

After this XPAC I can't see destiny sticking around any longer. They need to just take this team and have them work on Anthem and call it a wrap.
Bruh, there's a 10yr plan in place :smugdraper:
I don't even know why I waste time replying to this dude :mjlol:
It's not about you replying as much as it is your overall immaturity when you're wrong :francis: D1 came out 3yrs ago, D2 a year ago. So D3 is gonna go for 5yrs you say after D2 was bargain bin status months after release? Aight, or you can watch the E3 for Destiny and see it. It's cool tho, no need to get emotional about it Carl...
:COURTFLAB2:Ok
So then sales will be up, if we was to judge by the replies in this thread you'd think I was on to something but you want a bigger test sample, and that's ok as well. If I was to pull a play out of your playbook I'd go...

Bet your coli Arcadium citizenship on it :demonic:

But it's really not that serious :birdman:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I was fooled into buying Destiny 1 after watching their E3 presentation. The disappointment I had when the game wasn't as advertised :francis:

Never cared to try Destiny 2 until it became free. Played it for an hour or so then uninstalled it. Don't instead to install it again :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Never even beat the first one. I was bored outta my mind i quit it for Splatoon.

God bless Splatoon!!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The game feels sluggish as fukk for a FPS. Probably won’t play it much

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have this game and the season pass. It came free with my PS4 Pro and I never even took it outta the box. I guess Best Buy is giving this away with any game I over $29.99 and it's free on PS+.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game feels sluggish as fukk for a FPS. Probably won’t play it much
wha? Maybe for PS4/Xbox but on PC this shyt feels like I'm controlling it through mind controls it's smooth as fukk especially at higher framerates. At 100fps it's a dream.