Is Destiny 2 Really Bleeding Population That BADLY They Have To Make It Free?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
its crazy a company like Activision put one of their flagship AAA titles on the PSN+ free games list :pachaha: they must be bleeding population like crazy for them to take such drastic measures to keep it alive

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
its crazy a company like EA put one of their flagship AAA titles on the PSN+ free games list :pachaha: they must be bleeding population like crazy for them to take such drastic measures to keep it alive
@Kamikaze Revy :laff:
Suck you in.
Sell you the dlc.
Profit.

:francis:
Except they have done a terrible job "sucking" people in Sohh why would it be different now? Destiny 2 is about $15 on average...
Yall complaining about a free game.

The coli is lipstick alley....
So if a game is offered in ps+ it makes it exempt from critique :dahell:

The game is flopping miserably to the point they giving it away. But Destiny 1 was supposed to last 10yrs. Then they said "uhh we didn't technically say that we just hinted at that every chance we had" But part 2 will really be what you wanted!!!

Part 2 was even worse, and to even enjoy these games you have to buy the DLC. They focused more on how they'll force you to pay than they did the actual content they provided. They are plotting on the gaming community just like the loot box controversy. Still EA only this time Sony has joined forces with them to fukk YOU

Enjoy your Destiny 2 free expansion demo

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Except they have done a terrible job "sucking" people in Sohh why would it be different now? Destiny 2 is about $15 on average...

The game is flopping miserably to the point they giving it away. But Destiny 1 was supposed to last 10yrs. Then they said "uhh we didn't technically say that we just hinted at that every chance we had" But part 2 will really be what you wanted!!!

Part 2 was even worse, and to even enjoy these games you have to buy the DLC. They focused more on how they'll force you to pay than they did the actual content they provided. They are plotting on the gaming community just like the loot box controversy. Still EA only this time Sony has joined forces with them to fukk YOU

We really just gotta tell lies like that.... Just for no reason?

The Destiny/Activision franchise is 10 years. Not Destiny 1 :snoop:

and like another person said, hook people in with the free joint then sell them the dlc. the game now is far from what it was at launch. if they can sell at a loss, then they're obviously not that bad off :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is the crucible any better now? I heard Bungie made a shytload of balance changes recently.
lower ttk fixed a LOT of the problems. game flow is much better, heavy ammo isn't so much of a make or break now, abilities aren't on day long timers. there's some pretty big overhaul videos on youtube if you want to know more.

no one really fukks with ranked like that but its not a surprise

but i only play at my friends place. i'm not coming back to destiny on console - i'll get the pc version after the next big patch. i know the development cycle to well to put in that kind of time while they're still figuring shyt out

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We really just gotta tell lies like that.... Just for no reason?

The Destiny/Activision franchise is 10 years. Not Destiny 1 :snoop:

and like another person said, hook people in with the free joint then sell them the dlc. the game now is far from what it was at launch. if they can sell at a loss, then they're obviously not that bad off :francis:
You dumb muthafukka :russ:

Just listen to how fukkin stupid you sound right now. A 10yr plan for multiple games? What benefit does dropping 3 flops in 10yrs do? Who goes "we have a 10yrs plan for 3 games?

Was uncharted a 10yrs plan? Was any game?

Look, they lied to you. They lied to everyone. You acting like we wasn't alive when it happened? Here ya go...

Bungie talks Destiny’s 10 year plan, schedules and giving fans what they want | GamesRadar+
Here's the response when asked directly about it since they said this at E3 when they debuted the Game :ufdup:

When I asked if the 10 year year plan was still the objective, Barrett answered “We’re focused right now on the current release, on Rise of Iron, but there are a lot of great stories to be told and there’s a lot stuff we want to do with the franchise. So, absolutely, we see a lot of potential for more adventures, more features”.

There’s also the question of how the ten year plan will affect the game overall. Will Destiny year nine be recognisable to year two players? “I hope it’s coherent. We want it to be,” was Barretts answer “We have some ideas where we want the world to go. But I think we’d be kidding ourselves if we knew what exactly what was going to happen nine years from now”.

Ultimately, as far as that long term plan goes, it’s down to what fans want. “We’re constantly looking at the current state of the game, what players enjoy, what’s working well, what’s not. I think we’ll constantly be evolving the game
There was never a mention of a sequel because they didn't intend on it. What you still don't understand is new games are not needed. Madden can be updated each year but where's the profit in that?

Uncharted 4 dlc they decided to charge full price if you didn't buy the DLC by a certain date.

Most DLC is already on the disc you buy, you not 42monks, you're 42 kinds of stupid :gucci:

But hey, they said the Game will evolve according to you, the gamer. You think they been doing that or nah, honest question :popcorn:
And by their own admission they would be kidding themselves if they knew what was good 9 Yrs from then which makes the sense when you're talking about a 10yrs game. Otherwise it would be 1 Game every 3 yrs.

Lesson over...

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

You sound like a whole bytch

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They are obviously just getting people to try it because the DLC is dropping. Smart move and plenty of other games(For Honor, Seige, OW) are doing this. Destiny 2 still sucks tho

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I knew what Activision and Bugie were planning, y'all fell for it :mjlol:
But it’s a fun game that maintains over 1 mill unique players a day...

Yeah it’s had a few missteps but they appear to have righted the ship :yeshrug: