Is Derrick Rose done?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
penny-hardaway-galaxy-foamposite.jpeg

Penny 2.0 sadly with one more injury I think man.....I hope not.

:scusthov:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
dude is too popular still. he'll get voted in by the fans regardless. Dude was the #3 guard in votes this year despite playing 10 games.

I ment level talent.. After awhile I expect those numbers to dwindle though with all the incoming and rising talents. May get Wade spot when he had hangs it up tho

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Hate to be obvious, but it depends on how it heals. Meniscus tears scare me much more than ligaments. When that meniscus goes, there's nothing the docs can do, except wack shyt like microfracture surgery, which i'm pretty sure will be completely obsolete in another decade.

When you have a major injury, you body does not move as it once did, I don't care what they tell you. These changes in movement will be compensated for elsewhere and that can often lead to other major injuries. Part of the rehab is learning how to move properly, so you don't fukk yourself up again. Lots of core strengthening to absorb shock and generate power. Lots of strengthening the muscles around the joints...same reasons.

I would not be surprised at all if Rose comes back and then it's a hip or a back. He gonna have to be in tip-top shape. He can train hard as hell, but if he trains improperly...:to:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hate to be obvious, but it depends on how it heals. Meniscus tears scare me much more than ligaments. When that meniscus goes, there's nothing the docs can do, except wack shyt like microfracture surgery, which i'm pretty sure will be completely obsolete in another decade.

When you have a major injury, you body does not move as it once did, I don't care what they tell you. These changes in movement will be compensated for elsewhere and that can often lead to other major injuries. Part of the rehab is learning how to move properly, so you don't fukk yourself up again. Lots of core strengthening to absorb shock and generate power. Lots of strengthening the muscles around the joints...same reasons.

I would not be surprised at all if Rose comes back and then it's a hip or a back. He gonna have to be in tip-top shape. He can train hard as hell, but if he trains improperly...:to:
This latest injury had to be pretty demoralizing for him because he came back stronger than ever, he had the explosiveness back but not the finishing touch around the basket. I have no idea what Rose will be when he returns... that's why the Bulls have to go and get another 1st option and stop thinking that they can build an entire roster around this kid.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
This latest injury had to be pretty demoralizing for him because he came back stronger than ever, he had the explosiveness back but not the finishing touch around the basket. I have no idea what Rose will be when he returns... that's why the Bulls have to go and get another 1st option and stop thinking that they can build an entire roster around this kid.

The fact that his other knee blew with another non-contact movement makes me think he prolly won't be right again. He already moves violently anyway ('cism?), but now he's sustained different major injuries in both knees and that will have an effect on otehr parts of his body. Like a said, a hip, back or Achilles is a potential issue.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A guard who relied PURELY on his athleticism...

Who can't shoot for shyt...

Had ANOTHER major knee surgery...

After taking a YEAR to get over the OTHER MAJOR knee surgery on THE OTHER KNEE...

and cat's are asking if he is done?

Done? nikka the timer on the oven went off 20 minutes ago...

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
wheres that dumbass that thought rose was the best in the world :laff: