Is Death Stranding worth it to cop?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:I'ma keep it a buck breh. Its a glorified walking simulator with a shyt load of draining cut scenes. At first I was like alright, I'm going to treat the game like a podcast game. I had one mission where I had to deliver a bunch of packages to a center, but guess what these friggin shadow things came out of no where and fukked up the entire mission. It ruined my progress and made me rage to the point I uninstalled the game.

Bottom line, its a okay game for what it is, but beyond delivering packages, it is a snoozefest with some of the worst controls and mechanics you ever imagine.

so you didn’t really get anywhere at all, no where near far enough to start to understand things or upgrade anything if you only got to chapter 2

give it a go OP, you might enjoy it, I hated everything I saw of the game and didn’t cop for like 3 or 4 months based just off of gameplay videos, once I didn’t have alot to play I gave it ago and enjoyed it, not on the level of most of the other PS exclusives but still worth a try if you’re curious

Edit: You do definitely need patience tho

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I will say though that completing a long ass delivery with no resources left and your energy gone is satisfying as hell. Helps you learn how to better manage your resources next time out.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
fun ass game

if you love COD and linear games you'll hate it
if you like building games and crafting.... planning ahead and watching shyt unfold you'll love it
long ass treks like mud runner style games where you have to traverse to outposts while managing weight and balance of cargo multiple times

the more roads you built etc ... the easier it gets

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
:pachaha:I was going to make this thread after seeing this for $20 on the ps store. It looks like something i would enjoy but i already have a large backlog of games to play. I'll cop at the next sale.

Daps
Reppin
London
I also bought it recently second hand. I'm still at the beginning but it's the strangest game I ever played but still giving it a shot.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I copped out of sheer curiousity since it was on sale for 20 and wanted something different to play. Only on chapter 2 but enjoying it so far:ehh:. I can tell this story is gonna get fukking weirder but the production of it is too notch and plays real smooth.

I can already tell Id be a shytty UPS driver:lolbron: with all the damaged cargo I turn in.