Is Danny Brown's Harlem Pass Revoked?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude was definitely one of the messegeboard rap darling waves that I completely didnā€™t getā€¦the corny weirdo vibes were way too powerful for me to even entertainā€¦.this story doesnā€™t surprise me at all

When he not doing that goofy high pitch voice he can spit.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
i actually dont even think danny is bi but he is weird and soft so ninja got predatory. using a girl and hard drugs as bait is the kind of thing these borderline dudes get caught up in when dealing with showbusiness.

When someone wears a permed out rainbow hairdo and exhibits certain mannerisms, they are showing you who they are. Yā€™all give these dudes so many escape routes and explanations when in actuality, they donā€™t need it. A significant amount of these entertainers are batty boys, but the fans donā€™t want to believe it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't know why anybody would be surprised. Dude is the wildest of wild boys. And he been on some wild shyt since before XXX dropped.

Hell, I was listening to some shyt like a week ago, I wanna say it was something from Da Cloth branch of rappers, dude was like "I don't give a fukk like Danny Brown."