is Cuphead one of the greatest games of all time?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
What it does it does incredibly well. But there are a lot of games like this. It doesn't really change the platforming genre it just executes it well. I don't think it's one of the best games ever but it's a very good game.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
im reading its on android mobile, but good luck trying to beat the game using touch screen :mjlol:

You can always use a ps4/xbox/switch controller via bluetooth.

I dont know if there is a mobile version but u can always use shyt like moonlight to stream it to your phone/

But to stay on topic. I agree Cuphead was def a breath of fresh air and i hope it gets a sequel.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Opinions man.

but if you grew up on stuff like, contra, metal slug, ninja gaiden, etc this game is GOAT level.

obviously you can’t zoom in to enjoy individual facial hairs. And you don’t have time to pop some popcorn and eat a sandwich while you watch what happens next, but from a pure gameplay and enjoyment stance, there isn’t much better than cuphead out there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What it does it does incredibly well. But there are a lot of games like this. It doesn't really change the platforming genre it just executes it well. I don't think it's one of the best games ever but it's a very good game.
Well if you compare it to all of the 2d platform/shooters before it, it easily meets or exceeds all of them from both a graphics and gameplay perspective. So I don’t understand how you would not call it one of the best games ever.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Opinions man.

but if you grew up on stuff like, contra, metal slug, ninja gaiden, etc this game is GOAT level.

obviously you can’t zoom in to enjoy individual facial hairs. And you don’t have time to pop some popcorn and eat a sandwich while you watch what happens next, but from a pure gameplay and enjoyment stance, there isn’t much better than cuphead out there.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is elite gaming, you casuals wouldn't understand
tenor.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Opinions man.

:mjlol::mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
OP needs to play more video games cause only somebody who doesn't would think cuphead was greatest anything...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can always use a ps4/xbox/switch controller via bluetooth.

I dont know if there is a mobile version but u can always use shyt like moonlight to stream it to your phone/

But to stay on topic. I agree Cuphead was def a breath of fresh air and i hope it gets a sequel.
He can stream it via project xcloud which is free to use and abuse :banderas: