Is "Collard Green Chromosome" The New Akata?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Collard Greens are banging, west Africans eat and cook callaloo and turkey neck exactly the same way southern Americans cook collards and turkey neck with the onions and green tomatoes. The Internet world is crazy
Thats the gag. Collard greens is directly connected to Africa from our ancestors being brought over during slavery. So how does that make us somehow less African? Internet is a stupid place and jealousy is a mf'er :skip:

RehReh

šŸ–¤GhettoEmpressšŸ–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Thats the gag. Collard greens is directly connected to Africa from our ancestors being brought over during slavery. So how does that make us somehow less African? Internet is a stupid place and jealousy is a mf'er :skip:

Listen im on the net from time to time I just dont live on it. Irl we are linked in so many ways that rn the focus is on rebuilding Empires etc.

All my aunt and I do is sit and watch this lady cooking show and get inspiration.
She is beautiful and amazing, her grandmother passed *on her recipes and preservation is the šŸ”‘ šŸ’ŽšŸ‘ŒšŸ¾

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
As far as disses go, this ain't it. :unimpressed:

Clearly this "black person" has never seen old video, shyt new video, of Aframs dancing. To be so ignorant and devoid of history is to be fatally spiteful to yourself. :picard:

And collard greens bang on okra and fufu any day of the week. :ufdup:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Itā€™s just harmless roasting. I donā€™t see the big deal:lolbron:. AA are the self proclaimed roast masters, so itā€™s all good

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Y'all just lost ANYTHING somebody say or do and act like it's a whole craze...

I saw a mentally ill black woman squat and piss while waiting for the Bus on Nebraska Ave last week... That don't mean there's an epidemic of black Women pissing outside everywhere...

:stopitslime:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
All this divisiveness is Tariqā€™s fault.
RkWCYvm.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Y'all just lost ANYTHING somebody say or do and act like it's a whole craze...

I saw a mentally ill black woman squat and piss while waiting for the Bus on Nebraska Ave last week... That don't mean there's an epidemic of black Women pissing outside everywhere...

:stopitslime:
Itā€™s up buddy

Nothing you can do about it