Is colilife worth living if you arent top 5 notable dap having poster, elite level lifestyle status?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
ohhh....

Well, thats cause ya'll got like a billion posts.

I got like a fraction of ya'll posts, and im breathing down your neck like precious givin a back rub.

Best post to dap/post ratio in the biz...but whose countin tho...:ninja2:
Any member of tpc/sohh icy/or other coalitions should get 40% of their rep and daps reduced...i'm a mercenary ass nikka with no remorse and i hate on everyone. shyt, i havent replied to (other than by mistake) a post by one of those top five nikkas in over a year. Zero fukks given an my dap cup is lookin like Lord Stanley's :sitdown:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Cant photoshop, aint part of no click, and hates on everything including your fakkit thread 1 star :pacspit:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any member of tpc/sohh icy/or other coalitions should get 40% of their rep and daps reduced...i'm a mercenary ass nikka with no remorse and i hate on everyone. shyt, i havent replied to (other than by mistake) a post by one of those top five nikkas in over a year. Zero fukks given an my dap cup is lookin like Lord Stanley's :sitdown:
clowney1-1-1-13.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I feel you. I have declined every clique invitation I ever got. I hate on entire demographics of posters. I dikkride no one. I don't give anyone props, even if I think they're a great poster. I heard every mod on the site doesn't like me and thinks I'm an a$$hole.

Still got a dap:post ratio that's off the charts.

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

I feel you. I have declined every clique invitation I ever got. I hate on entire demographics of posters. I dikkride no one. I don't give anyone props, even if I think they're a great poster. I heard every mod on the site doesn't like me and thinks I'm an @sshole.

Still got a dap:post ratio that's off the charts.

nice. it's good to see posters are not afraid to express their opinions and not get caught up in the cliques and dikk riding to get their popularity up.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Over 1.000 nikka :sitdown:

With my FGA its like kobe having dale ellis accuracy
This nikka Gizzle makes this shyt at the end of every fiscal period to remind cats :dead:. Real talk though, you don't even need to join a clique for an insane dap to post ratio, just ride for a popular team, hate on a popular team, or rapper and that's guaranteed daps. Cats were eating real good off Lakers hate this year lol. I don't even know how you have so many posts, I never see you post.