Is Civilization natural?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
:yeshrug:

Personally, I don't see the point in doing shyt like voting because I feel that voting for someone to represent you isnt the way things are posed to be. Every since we as humans became "civilized" :dry: shyt has been worse than ever, because we started to frown upon shyt that was natural, or find alternatives. For instance we're the only animals who put restrictions on reproduction, and give an age requirement on when its "ok". This makes no sense to me because the sole purpose of life is to reproduce, nothing more.
Another thing is heirachy in our society. Natural its the "strongest survive"(Natural selection)The whole point in natural selection and all that shyt is to weed out the weak links in a species so that the strongest survive and reproduce and keep getting better. But due to us being "civilized":rudy: its not like that anymore . The use of currency gave an alternative for the weaker people who werent meant to survive, to be able to do so, on top of that some of them are the most powerful people. And we wonder why we cant advance anymore as a people :smh:

I think civilization will be the downfall of the earth, just look around, we're the only animals who dont do shyt naturally, and not only are we suffering from it, but the planet is as well.

:snoop:

Thoughts :ld:

:whew: didnt read at first but dam lol interesting point of view :russ:

i guess you can say most of the reason stuff like underage sex is even considered horrible by people is because the actual under-age part has to do with concepts of morality/values/ego/religion/region+culture..

factor in that people almost always pick and choose from belief systems what they see fit instead of following one to the T

an example would be a new age "christian" who believes that underage sex = an adult over 18 having sex or forming a relationship with a 17 and under minor considered child unable to make their own consenting decision instead of only a female who is incapable of reproducing (around 12 or so i think) and under

but at the same time in a different state or country the age limit is 16 and a whole different family of christians feels that is ok but if these two familys actually discussed it they would probably just agree anything pre-martial is sin against god as far as relationships go

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
so basically what your saying is that because pedophilia is natural, we should let it slide?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wearing close isn't natural.

Anal sex isn't natural(wait for it)

Oral Sex isn't natural

Bussin a nut in a bish face isn't natural

Please add on my brothers and sisters

Daps
society is still, "survival of the fittest".

the difference is that factor that sets us apart from animals, our mental capacity. Animals establish dominance by physicality. But you know something, a 110lb man can get a 900lb silverback gorilla slumped in a cage. You want to know how? Because intelligence and wisdom (applied properly) will dominate brute strength EVERY SINGLE TIME.

mankind sits at a higher lifeform. So our survival of the fittest is not dependant on physicality, but a much higher, and more complex form of existence, thought processes. Now, some people work towards mastering that, becoming lords of the crossroads, and as a result are at the top of civilization, even the world. While on the other hand there are mental midgets that end up in a "cage" just like that gorilla, like you, and every other savage clown willfully glorifying the hood:krs:

You're on the right path.