Is Civilization natural?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:yeshrug:

Personally, I don't see the point in doing shyt like voting because I feel that voting for someone to represent you isnt the way things are posed to be. Every since we as humans became "civilized" :dry: shyt has been worse than ever, because we started to frown upon shyt that was natural, or find alternatives. For instance we're the only animals who put restrictions on reproduction, and give an age requirement on when its "ok". This makes no sense to me because the sole purpose of life is to reproduce, nothing more.
Another thing is heirachy in our society. Natural its the "strongest survive"(Natural selection)The whole point in natural selection and all that shyt is to weed out the weak links in a species so that the strongest survive and reproduce and keep getting better. But due to us being "civilized":rudy: its not like that anymore . The use of currency gave an alternative for the weaker people who werent meant to survive, to be able to do so, on top of that some of them are the most powerful people. And we wonder why we cant advance anymore as a people :smh:

I think civilization will be the downfall of the earth, just look around, we're the only animals who dont do shyt naturally, and not only are we suffering from it, but the planet is as well.

:snoop:

Thoughts :ld:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
society is still, "survival of the fittest".

the difference is that factor that sets us apart from animals, our mental capacity. Animals establish dominance by physicality. But you know something, a 110lb man can get a 900lb silverback gorilla slumped in a cage. You want to know how? Because intelligence and wisdom (applied properly) will dominate brute strength EVERY SINGLE TIME.

mankind sits at a higher lifeform. So our survival of the fittest is not dependant on physicality, but a much higher, and more complex form of existence, thought processes. Now, some people work towards mastering that, becoming lords of the crossroads, and as a result are at the top of civilization, even the world. While on the other hand there are mental midgets that end up in a "cage" just like that gorilla, like you, and every other savage clown willfully glorifying the hood:krs:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug:
Every since we as humans became "civilized" :dry: shyt has been worse than ever, because we started to frown upon shyt that was natural, or find alternatives.

:why:

GTFO.

:ufdup:

Back in the days of no civilization, you'd be an old man at 30 and dead by 40.