Is chicken wings and fries the GOAT hood meal?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukked this plate up yesterday:wow:

AbnM8EE.jpg

Shout out to WK Wings on Bouldercrest:wow:

Those aren't real fries breh.

Daps
Is it just me or do the most ghetto chinese spots be selling them wings whole? They don't even care about cutting and separating the drum and flat from each other. They even include the inedible tip as well.

It doesn't look the sexiest, but lord, are those type of wings delicious.:ohlawd:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Is it just me or do the most ghetto chinese spots be selling them wings whole? They don't even care about cutting and separating the drum and flat from each other. They even include the inedible tip as well.

It doesn't look the sexiest, but lord, are those type of wings delicious.:ohlawd:

Depends on where you go. In general I used to get them full no cuts. Even the Halal's will treat you good, or Papi from the Bodega.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
First finding that perfect combo of sauces after eating chicken wings from the crown chicken spot dry had a boy feeling straight :blessed:

A bit off topic, but do y'all fellow NY brehs mess with the halal joints? Talking chicken over rice and gyros, that type of stuff

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
First finding that perfect combo of sauces after eating chicken wings from the crown chicken spot dry had a boy feeling straight :blessed:

A bit off topic, but do y'all fellow NY brehs mess with the halal joints? Talking chicken over rice and gyros, that type of stuff
Hell yeah

The Halal guys in the City>>>

81dcfcd66672be4f646dcf31effeba92.jpg

:ahh:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Fukked this plate up yesterday:wow:

AbnM8EE.jpg

Shout out to WK Wings on Bouldercrest:wow:
I haven't eaten WK wings in 15 years. I used to go to the one on Candler. TBH, I'm on some snob sh1t these days and that spot on Bouldercrest looks run down so I never even think about eating sh1t from there.