Is Cell the only enemy that didn't get to join the Z Fighters eventually?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Vegeta tried to kill Goku and Gohan with every dirty trick in the book.

Frieza tried to kill Goku and Gohan with every dirty trick in the book.

Buu literally killed Goku's entire family, and then he wished him back to life.

And all these people became his allies.
They actually got the chance to do that stuff due to circumstances. Raditz died. There was never any use in bringing him back like there was in say, Frieza since he didn't hold a candle to anybody else. I'd imagine his whole existence is a fart in the wind to Goku, and him being his brother doesn't add any extra sentiment since Goku grew up without him and only knew him for literally a couple hours.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Didn't stop Goku from befriending a nikka that killed his best friend, murdered his father, eliminated the majority of his race, destroyed his home planet and several others, and assaulted his son (Frieza). :hubie:
Goku only brought Frieza back because the universe was at stake and they needed all the help they could get :yeshrug:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I was going to say wasn’t cell literally made for the sole purpose of killing Goku?
The power of friendship can’t get around that :russ:

But then I remembered that applied to ALL the androids, so I dunno…

Cell was just too trill :manny:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Nah, He didn't train.........He just absorbed two super strong ass androids :comeon:

As far as most potential in DBZ, That's Broly
No. He absorbed them and he has saiyan genes, namekian genes, and Frieza genes. He has the strongest potential. You don't know what you're talking about.

Broly only has saiyan genes.

Look at my avatar and look at yours do you really think I'm playing bout this anime shyt?!