Is Capcom currently the best publisher out right now?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
They give people what they want for the most part, and they have a classic roster of games that sells
And think of all the franchises they can reboot now like Onimusha, Viewtiful Joe, Mega Man, Bionic Commando, lost planet, Dino crisis
Been waiting on that viewtiful joe reboot

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They give people what they want for the most part, and they have a classic roster of games that sells
And think of all the franchises they can reboot now like Onimusha, Viewtiful Joe, Mega Man, Bionic Commando, lost planet, Dino crisis

Fs1WLupXoAM2iMV.jpg

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
We need new okami, dead rising, and rival schools games as well

It's crazy how much material they got to work with :ohhh:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Dudes was joking on me when I said Capcom is the ONLY other gaming publisher that could rival Nintendo if they lived up to their potential.

They actually have a brand that is iconic and tested.

Not just 1, or two but dozens of characters and games that are loved.
Not just that, I feel capcom could be disney level if they expanded their reach outside of video games and electronics

They have strong IP's that could translate pretty well in to multiple media formats

Animes, movies, live action shows, amusement parks, merchandising, etc.

I hope they do decide to invest in it more. So long as it doesn't come as a detriment to the games. But the potential is there.

Cause with how well sonic and Mario movies have done, mega man is practically begging for one.

The plots of the former don't even come close to what all they could do with a mega man film franchise :wow:

Mega man X on the big screen is my greatest wish :ahh: