desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yea she attractive
She got them doe eyes, good skin and nice teeth
Her biggest knock is she always had that short dried out ass looking perm
shyt reminded me of girls in middle school who got a perm too early and had that split ends looking mushroom bob on they head

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
NINTCHDBPICT000577103089.png

c00ndace looks like E.T.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch is popped are yall blind :picard:

you can damn near find unflattering pictures of any woman. That woman is attractive we’d have to get on some fake internet stuff to say that she isn’t.

But we all have different taste but she’d be universally considered as attractive.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
When have you seen an unattractive woman speaking on behalf of Republicans regardless of race?

Republicans are sexist (men and women) and they don't even try to hide it. Every female fox News anchor has sex appeal. You aint gon find no fat unattractive broad routinely speaking on behalf of Republicans. They believe that only attractive women should be out there and that ugmos should be locked in the house like the hunch back of notre dame.

Another reason I became MAGAset. We got pretty shills :mjgrin:

Greta_Van_Susteren_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

:scust:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you can damn near find unflattering pictures of any woman. That woman is attractive we’d have to get on some fake internet stuff to say that she isn’t.

But we all have different taste but she’d be universally considered as attractive.

To each his own breh but I wouldn't look twice at her in person even with her looking her most dolled up. Shes like a 4 at best to me, has no features I find attractive. At least if she rocked a natural style I could fall on that but literally everything about shorty is ugly to me :mjlol: