Is Brian Tyree Henry a fakkit? :dame:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yea he can totally get rid of his gay voice. even sounds more masculine than most brehs. shyts crazy. he mustve studied at juliard or something. maybe he was in the closet during his teens and refined his craft, idk. but that shyt is crazy everytime i see an interview

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yea he can totally get rid of his gay voice. even sounds more masculine than most brehs. shyts crazy. he mustve studied at juliard or something. maybe he was in the closet during his teens and refined his craft, idk. but that shyt is crazy everytime i see an interview
nikka got a Masters in acting from Yale like Lupita, Paul Giamatti, Winston Duke, Meryl Streep, Angela Basset and her husband, Courtney B. Vance. Talented as hell, but gay as hell as well. :mjgrin:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yeah I knew something was off about dude when I heard his regular speaking voice and seen his mannerisms. Only seeing him from playing Paper Boy threw me off a bit lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes just shows how good of an actor he is frfr. First time I saw an interview with him, I was shocked.
This

Dude is one step above wearing full blown jean booty shorts in public

But he is a great actor. If it wasnā€™t for that wack ass marvel movie and his recent interviews, wouldā€™ve never known.

I actually think at one point he was similar to Paperboi, which is why he can play the character so well..

But once he came out :picard::dame: