Is Booker T Mainstream?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Most know it from The Warriors

I don't think that movie is very popular - it's more of a cult classic. I introduced that movie to a bunch of people who had never heard of it.

I think people know of Booker T moreso from YouTube fame with the Hulk Hogan promo :heh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that movie is very popular - it's more of a cult classic. I introduced that movie to a bunch of people who had never heard of it.

I think people know of Booker T moreso from YouTube fame with the Hulk Hogan promo :heh:

I'd have figured the game gave it some mainstream cache but you may well be right :yeshrug:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
It depends on what your "bar" for mainstream is.... But if you using the general 1st tier names like Rock, Hogan, Flair and the like, the answer is No.

I'd argue Booker T is roughly in the 3rd tier level of mainstream notoriety with Jericho, Edge, Million Dollar Man and Scott Hall. Under the Mysterios, Angles and Undertakers of the world I guess.

• Dap
Reactions: dbp

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
:gucci:

I'm not a HHH stan, but in 2019 Trips is a lot more recognizable to the mainstream than Booker T and it isn't even close.
cRcNEDU.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
He’s huge in Japan off those shampoo commercials he used to do with Edge
damn it, i came here to make this joke :lolbron:

booker t was a good heel and an excellent babyface, but low key he was the king of comedic fukkery on multiple levels throughout the years

dropping the N bomb on hogan, GI Bro, his feud with Big T over the rights to the letter T, stealing Rock's finisher for a minute, fighting in supermarkets and churches with Austin, feuding with Edge over a shampoo commercial when they have exact opposite types of hair, King Bookah, Black Snow and Chet Lemon, dat boy right there fave five D. Bry

i forget what else, but Booker T is the fukking man, bro :salute:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd argue Booker T is roughly in the 3rd tier level of mainstream notoriety with Jericho, Edge, Million Dollar Man and Scott Hall. Under the Mysterios, Angles and Undertakers of the world I guess.

I feel like Undertaker is 1st tier, and Rey Mysterio is 2nd tier (though so many people know him)

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Bro I still don't why im in the red. I guess I'm just a shytty poster lol
Someone once mentioned here that all the non fakkits in real life are all in red

I don’t even know how red I am , I haven’t saw it. Nor do I know how too lol

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watch or watched wrestling, you know Booker T. If not, then you probably don’t.